FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 529

emotraid:

Yeah... I heard all about it from a journalist today, what really happened...
They say it was a meat grinder.

nexter:
Attention question: what do they smoke on RBC?

I know what ))) dried watermelon peels...chuya )))...

maybe I'm old (I'm 27).... Well, I have a different "understand and forgive" attitude)))) the responsibility for my loved ones breaks my principles and stance in life...

Kitsan:
They say it's a meat grinder, a real mess.

what happened there?

Sdimm:

what happened out there?

11 corpses stabbed to death. Read the web.

Vizard:

Soros would have died the first day on the Jew )))) I am a bit wrong about the pips... the word is just more familiar )))) i scalp ( not 5pts but more)... but i easily lose 1pt if something goes wrong or a small minus... then i usually win back or cover the same day... I've been trying a medium term....not really my thing....can't sleep well )))...

i used to have a girlfriend who was scalping when i was studying at the dc... i used to do that at my place of study... i had a girlfriend who used to scalp .... i... i am very curious about her ... i am the worst trader ... i am very curious about her ... i am the worst trader ... i am very curious about her ... i am the worst trader ... i am the worst trader ... i am the worst trader ... she was trading with ishimoku on a five minute chart, currencies: canadian, australian

margaret:
When I was studying at the DC, there was a girl sitting next to me in practice who was scalping.... She never worked on euros/dollars, she avoided the pair and looked at me like a kamikaze... she was trading with ishimoku on a five minute chart, currencies: canadian, australian
Aussie is the most technical of all the currencies...

margaret:
When I was studying at the DC, there was a girl sitting next to me in practice who was scalping.... She never worked on euros/dollars, she avoided the pair and looked at me like a kamikaze... she was trading with ishimoku on a five minute chart, currencies: canadian, australian

As for me the euro/bucks is the most suitable pair for TA, the others are chaos.)

Kitsan:

I think the euro/bucks is the most normal pair for TA, the others are total chaos)
You can't cook, that's why you don't like it.

nexter:
Attention question: what is being smoked at RBC?
Clearly something synthetic ))))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDDAaUwl5U