FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 52

The bears have woken up, it is strange for a scalper to watch a war between bulls and bears, I never understood why traders are divided into two categories... I often ask myself that question when I visit forums, what difference does it make to trade in both directions, but maybe it is the human phenomenon, when a man is born he sees everything upside down, then his brain adapts and eventually reverses the picture, maybe someone has some influence from birth and therefore trades only in the other direction, while others have completely lost that influence, you can probably classify these people in terms of psychology ))))))))))))))))

There are no bears there )))) It's a hoax, an optical one )))

artikul:

This is just the beginning ))))

I'm talking about the momentum exhaustion, my tactics are different, I don't play long term, I can't see as far as you do, I only see the nearest targets...

so far on track, now up.... 1,2320-40

Martingeil:
I was talking about the momentum exhaustion, I have a different scalp tactic, I don't play long term, I can't see as far as you, I only see the nearest targets...
Well I can't see the targets either ))))

maladroit:
so far on track, now up.... 1,2320-40
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Not bad gbpnzd for the week went 660 pips(4 digits), sold closed, waiting for a pullback up

maladroit:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

2330!

1.23 broken! Give me 1.24

Martingeil:

2330!