FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 51

Ishim:
Get started! And we'll pick it up!

Did I understand correctly that Eva/Frank can go 1-1?

Martingeil:

finally the fooey has spit out all the mona cover after exhaustion, bye camaraderie)))))))))))))))

This is just the beginning ))))

tema077:

Did I understand correctly that the EUR/Franc could go 1-1?
it could be when the eu gets below 1.2 - as long as the SNB has the patience for it.

Wouldn't be bad)

I found some interesting information on the internet, you can read it for relaxation)

The Weirdest Economic Indicators

Big Mac Index.
This is an accepted by many economists way of comparing the world's economies by McDonald's prices. The Economist magazine publishes an annual Big Mac Index which shows a strong correlation between the price of a Big Mac and GDP per capita.

Bicycle fatality index.
It increased by 11% in London in 2011 - people switched to two-wheelers because of the recession, the same was seen during the ″Great Depression″.

Tie Thickness Index.
It turns out that fashion shrinks ties in times of crisis, while in fat years they become brighter.

Another index, hailing from as far back as the 1920s, predicts economic turnarounds based on the length of skirts. The shorter the skirts, the closer the crisis. And men start saving on underwear in a crisis, so underwear sales are also a valuable indicator. Or mosquito bites - it turns out there are more of them when the economy is bad. The reason for this is that the owners abandon their homes and do not cultivate their fields. Lipstick sales, the number of pretty waitresses, the population of alligators - all tell us something about the economy. The key is to interpret these signals correctly.

No one wants to make up a ts on these indices?)

strangerr:

That's right, you can only rant here)))
Have you looked at the number of bulls and bears

artikul:

This is just the beginning ))))

I still think something is up in the near future:

margaret:
Have you looked at the number of bulls and bears
the link to the home page of the website, and the website is not clear)

lactone:

I found some interesting information on the internet, you can read it for relaxation)

The Weirdest Economic Indicators

Big Mac Index.
This is an accepted by many economists way of comparing world economies by McDonald's prices. The Economist magazine publishes an annual Big Mac Index which shows a strong correlation between the price of a Big Mac and GDP per capita.

Bicycle fatality index.
In 2011 it was up 11% in London - people were switching to two-wheelers because of the recession, the same was true during the ″Great Depression″.

Tie Thickness Index.
It turns out that fashion shrinks ties in times of crisis and they become brighter in the lean years.

Another index, hailing from as far back as the 1920s, predicts economic turnarounds based on the length of skirts. The shorter the skirts, the closer the crisis. And men start saving on underwear in a crisis, so underwear sales are also a valuable indicator. Or mosquito bites - it turns out there are more of them when the economy is bad. The reason for this is that the owners abandon their homes and do not cultivate their fields. Lipstick sales, the number of pretty waitresses, the population of alligators - these all say something about the economy. The key is to interpret these signals correctly.

No one wants to make up a TS on these indices?)

What does it have to do with wanting or not wanting? If the indices are published somewhere in real time on a timeframe no larger than D1, then the TS can be created. And nobody wants to catch alligators, count cyclists or measure ties with a school ruler on passersby, and even in different countries.

For example, it is neither hot nor cold that some magazine publishes an annual Big Mac Index. To open a pose and wait a whole year for the results is hardly something anyone would agree to do.