FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 469

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm cursing, I'm speechless... There's the lock again. Where did we go up like that? Just to get all the stops up! BBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimon, give it up - locks.

21april:

Last update: Build 432 (31.05.2012)

And I have the latest build.

SEVER11:
the indicator is slow, it can't keep up with the market

No, the deals are not just on the euro, on the euro with its volatility a couple of dozens of pips a day can only make problems, not money)))

OlegTs:

squad (pound) did not notice the missing fighter (euras)))

bought 2288

the eu went down on extremely low volumes, i don't believe in such joys, although anything can happen))))

Yes, one outlier and that at contract level contact.

hilarious... sometimes you wonder whether you're sitting on a pip... trading or storytelling + correcting spelling errors ))))
...God forbid, a misprint or a mistake ...) ... tinny-tin))...
Don't even mention the discussion of Strange's poses ... while he is just sharing his vision (albeit sometimes intrusively) ... just giving food for thought ... just like everyone else here ... although many are just stupidly flooding ...)

Vizard:
hilarious... sometimes you wonder whether you're sitting on a pip... trading or storytelling + correcting spelling errors ))))
Don't even mention the discussion of Strange's poses ... while he merely shares his vision (albeit sometimes intrusively) ... just gives food for thought ... as do most of us here ... although many do nothing but banter )))...
There's no one at home to talk to so they sit around and just ramble on...

Euro down, pound up, aussie in place. What a trade)))

Vizard:
Don't even mention the discussion of Strange's poses ... while he merely shares his vision (albeit sometimes intrusively) ... he offers some food for thought ... as do most of the participants here ... although many others simply refuse to post )))...

holidays will be over soon, half the people will disappear )))) you should be happy to see the floodlighting grow

forte928:
There's no one to talk to at home, so they sit around idly and ramble on...

There's no one to talk to, I traded my girlfriend three years ago for forex...(

Vizard:
Don't even mention the discussion of Strange's poses ... while he merely shares his vision (albeit sometimes intrusively) ... He simply gives food for thought ... as do all those present here ... while many others simply refuse to post )))...

Where's Tantric doing?)))