FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 466

mathijsen:
And immediately hit a drawdown. It's not the first time I've seen the market go the other way after your entry. I have doubts about such profits as on the screenshot. Yesterday you scolded another user for the drawdown. And today?
Where are you leading the drawdown, in Russian it says stop-loss 1.2234(moose) ... closed the sale a little too early ;0((.

not for nothing did the bai close :)

maladroit:
Hello all. So what about the forecasts. I see the following today: if we do not pass 2330-2335, we go till 2285; if we pass the latter, we may go till 2200 (even lower). If the price goes up, then at 2405 there will be a stop, if we pass it, we may go up to 2540. IMHO

mathijsen:
And immediately hit a drawdown. It's not the first time I've seen the market go the other way after your entry. I have doubts about such profits as on the screenshot. Yesterday you scolded another user for the drawdown. And what about today?

My orders are not in drawdown, I have one with a stoploss and I have lots of them. And your doubts are your business, I am not looking for investors or students here, I am just communicating.

SEVER11:
Where do you drawdown, in Russian it says stop loss 1.2234(moose) ... closed the sale a little early ;0((.
He bought at 1.2325 and the price 25 minutes later is 1.2285

mathijsen:
He bought at 1.2325 and 25 minutes later the price is 1.2285

So?

strangerr:

So?
the man is at the beginning of his journey, he doesn't know what a stop is yet..., better tell me what we have at 1.22180... i've got a cut to that level :0))

SEVER11:
the man is at the beginning of his journey, he doesn't know what a stop is yet..., better tell me what we have at 1.22180... I've got a cut to that level :0))

2240 and 2255, then 1.2193.

strangerr:

2240 and 2255, then 1.2193.
thanks, getting ready for the winter pickle...

SEVER11:
thanks, getting ready to pickle for winter...

Do you know why that is?))