FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 449

artikul:

And I use the square of time, only I quantise it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes, etc. ))) And I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Well roughly like atomic clocks, which use the natural vibrations of atoms and molecules )))

nuclear physicist no less )))) then probably put it all in a hadron collahedron and hop signal ready )))

somby:
I do not understand the units of volume and the values of Bid and Ask, in what they are measured?
In lots, or maybe not, maybe in contracts, standard ones of $100,000 or whatever, these are futures. For instance, I looked at the eu yesterday and traded 185614, which is obviously not lots.

strangerr:

It's not a canal, a wedge.

...in one word August, Margaret is right...but it is generally accepted that the more important extremes are the latter...

artikul:

And I use the time square, only I quantize it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes, etc. ))) And I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Well roughly like atomic clocks, which use the natural vibrations of atoms and molecules )))

Is this technology used in the drawing indicator SMApowerPointer ?Or is it another modification of it ?

Thanks.

By the way, how to interpret it ))))

strangerr:

It's not a canal, a wedge.

When making their drawings, everyone somehow forgets about the inertia of the market, so the lines coincide only if there are two extras. (you can draw 1 line through 2 points), and if there are more points, the difference starts from dozens to hundreds of pips, and everyone thinks their construction is the most correct. Throw a stone at me if I am lying...

alex_r:
in lots.
By the way, I understand what cumulative delta is: it is a cumulative delta counted from the beginning of the interval. It is calculated as the sum of the delta of the previous and the current bar, taking into account the signs, of course.

tuma88:

Is this technology used in the SMApowerPointer drawing indicator, or is it a different modification?

Thank you.

Painter is an EA that draws a bunch of graphical objects, and the technology is used in the iEnergy indicator )))

alex_r:
In lots, or maybe not, maybe in contracts, standard ones of $100,000 or whatever, it's futures. For instance, I looked at the eu yesterday and they traded 185614, which is obviously not lots.

somby:
By the way, I understand what cumulative delta is: it is a cumulative delta, counted from the beginning of the interval. Calculated as the sum of the delta of the previous and the current bar, taking into account the signs of course.
Yeah, right, thanks)))