FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 445

lotos7:

Ded sees everything...

As you draw it, he sees it)))

somby:
Hi all, can you tell ClusterDelta users what each of the rows 1,2,3 of the highlighted table means.
The top line of the table is the traded volume. The second line is the difference between the purchases and sales, the so-called delta. The third line is the cumulative delta. I do not know what the hell it is, according to my observations the bigger the number, the stronger the bull trend, the smaller the stronger the bearish one. Also good results, for perception, when the chart shows not only volumes but also delta.

margaret:
Because August... I generally try to go to the seas and oceans in August, it's the nastiest month... It was August when I had the biggest loss, because everything says growth, but it turned out to be a false move, a continuation of the decline, a renewal of the bottom... and only in September, after the holidays, when everyone returns to the market, the market reacts normally

Thank you Margaret.

artikul:

(horror))))

yeah... kuchin or lesopoval... that's a real pain in the ass, )))).

emotraid:

Very... some kind of watermelon... the salesman said it was Chui... I'm laughing now, I don't know why ))))

self-inflicted ))))

Vizard:

self-inflicted ))))

Nah... It's just a big one and I ate half of it in one go. I had a cup of coffee this morning. I must be starving ))))

emotraid:

Very... some kind of watermelon... the salesman said it was Chui... I'm laughing now, I don't know why. ))))

You should have eaten it.)

Vizard:

self-indulgence ))))

Yeah, Chuy's watermelon is already a know-how.

I'm actually an old school rock consumer, so I'm sorry, I don't plush...