FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 754

somby:
Hi ALL:) Somehow Mobilych has not been to the branch, because of this obvious bulls like strangerr or emotraid in CHOCOLAD:)). And I still hope (predicting not enough experience) that we will go to the South. Well, I do not like the cold :) For me there is nothing better than summer, the sea (preferably the Mediterranean) and the heat does not exist!!! :))

wow! where am i? i got lucky three times with profit and i'm already getting lucky )))) i can't predict and very unlikely i will ever, margaret wrote it, you take one direction and trade in it... i like north that's all, that's why i chose eight pairs (i usually trade on two) and use them to catch buy signals ))) that's my whole ts and it's still far from a candy bar)))

emotraid:

wow! where am I? i got lucky three times with a profit and i'm already getting )))) i can't predict and very unlikely i will ever, it's like Margaret wrote: you take one direction and trade there... i like north that's all, that's why i chose eight pairs (i usually trade on two) and use them to catch buy signals))) that's my whole ts yet... still a long way to the chocolate )))

How far to the mullion?)))

strangerr:

How far to the mullion?)))

999,372 just )))))

alex_r:

there are suppliers who give real quotes. They don't care how you use them. Next, you just write the software and trade wherever you like.

I have a problem at the moment, I need a Csharp programmer and preferably someone with experience in this field. Requirements specification is almost ready. The sad thing is that my son has not yet been able to persuade him, and he has already done a similar task this summer(((

I'm bursting into tears )))) What kind of task could not even persuade my son to do it )))

solar:

I burst into tears )))) What a task that even my son couldn't talk him into it )))

I must have put a lot of pressure on him)))

alex_r:

there are suppliers who give real quotes.

what kind of suppliers?

We can always make fun of other people's opinions on this forum, even if they are wrong.

It's not the opinions that are being ridiculed, it's the people who are foaming at the mouth and talking shit to the masses.

moskitman:
It's not the opinions that are being ridiculed, it's the people who are foaming at the mouth and talking shit to the masses.

Maybe. Everyone has their own headaches, even the smartest ones.

Okay, that's it. I'm out. Tick away as much as you want. As long as it's profitable.