FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 753

what are you arguing about? who's in the money is in the right. until the elk grabs )))) where is the gap still not figured out? but i'm still waiting for the north))))

emotraid:

what are you arguing about? who's in the money is in the right. until the elk grabs )))) where is the gap still not figured out? but i'm still waiting for the north))))

You'll be north and far away, but don't fall over the tanks.)

strangerr:

You will be north and far away, but do not fall under the tanks))))

I won't. I put my stop at 24700, maybe it won't go there, and if it goes down, it's not a pity, I have some change there))))

emotraid:

I'm not going to stop at 24700, maybe it won't go there, and if it goes down, it's not a pity, there's some change bought there))))

2470 is 99% likely to be tested.

strangerr:

Here's 2470 99% to test.
I'm aiming for a hundred below by the end of the week.

Serg51:
I am aiming for a hundred lower by the end of the week.

The beginning of the week will be decided here, this level will decide if the correction will continue down or if we will go further up from here.

If the support holds, the realistic targets for next week are 1.2628 and 1.2685, if not, we will slide to 1.2355.

strangerr:

At the beginning of the week, everything will be decided here, this level will determine whether the correction will continue downwards or whether we will go further upwards from here.

If the gap goes up 40 pips, this level will be easy to pass.

1.2460 will probably be seen on Monday. Any chance of going to 1.2585 first and then falling?

Hi ALL:) Somehow Mobilych has not been to the branch, because of this obvious bulls likestrangerr oremotraid in CHOCOLAD:)). And I still hope (predicting not enough experience) that we will go to the South. Well, I do not like the cold :) For me there is nothing better than summer, the sea (preferably the Mediterranean) and the heat does not exist!!! :))

moskitman:

I say stay out of the tiki!

I'm not just saying that, I'm in the habit of justifying my point of view:

If a trader wants to find the key to successful trading (with any quote provider) and not the quote filter of a particular dealer, then going inside the clock is only for sniping accurate entry/exit. Tomorrow they will switch on another filter algorithm on the server and tick-tick-tick.

There are suppliers who provide real quotes. They do not care how you use them. Next, you just write software and trade wherever you want.

I now have a problem, I need a Csharp programmer and preferably someone with experience in this field. Requirements specification is almost ready. The sad thing is that my son has not yet been able to persuade him, and he has already done a similar task this summer(((