FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 681

alex_r:

Let's put it another way, if you don't get it. Where are the sales?

A delta of 2,000 with 260,000 transactions is not an indicator of a large number of buyers

Sdimm:

This is not a poking in the sky, or drooling where the wind blows )))) What was yesterday's income?
Didn't your parents teach you that it's not nice to count other people's money?

alex_r:

Let's put it another way, if it doesn't get there. Where are the sales?

Hi. Listen, how do you tell the difference in CD between the volume from opening purchases and closing sales?

maladroit:
There was a growth on nothing, which will stop as soon as the big players leave and if the bears are not pushed to the bottom, everything will collapse.

If yes when it is all lyrics, there is a concrete situation here and now and it should be taken into account. Buyers will leave and I will not buy, much less share, but for now they are there and it is a fact.

maladroit:

I am not counting, I have enough of my own, I am asking you at points.

Sdimm:

I'm not counting, I've got enough of my own, I'm asking you at points.
sitting in sales...

maladroit:

it depends on where you work )))))

solar:

it depends on where you work )))))
That's right :)

somby:
Hi. Listen, can you explain how to distinguish in the CD the volume from the opening of purchases and from the closing of sales?
and you look at it from a different perspective. A short position is closed by buying - the price goes up, and correspondingly a long position is vice versa - by selling. If the volume is above a minimum or a maximum, the stop-limit orders are triggered and you can distinguish them by the delta at the price level.

strangerr:

If so, when it's all lyrics, there is a specific situation here and now, and it must be taken into account. Buyers will leave and I won't keep buying, much less share, but in the meantime they are there and that is a fact.
There is no doubt. If I didn't get into sales, I would surely be amazed, but it's too late now.