FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 608

OlegTs:
That's what it means to break the rules, I did the same trick last time)) thankfully the lots are small, just in case

The euras goes back and forth, so it closes practically everything, just do not put any stops, and probably will go in the same corridor, this is my and my dad's opinion. But the lots should not be too large, at the most they should be calculated so that if they move 1000ppts more than half of the deposit would not get burnt. And it has been in this corridor since the end of July!

The farmers are closing down... so there's no way we're going down.

maladroit:
The farmers are closing down... so there's no way we're going down.

no... I'm not cutting yet-\ but I'm in the pound....

I'm not really settling, if down - probably the next stop is 2295 or a bit lower. Equally likely to go up - such quite jerky moves up and down already for some weeks, but it is not trending up or down yet. Actually, below 2235 is a warning signal and we might not come back up from there for a long time, if at all.

tema077:

no... I'm not cutting yet-\ but I'm on the pound....
yeah me too, scary but not closing :) (euro)

chikist:
Buy at 1.2290
Will roll back to 2320.

If we pass 1.23, we go to 1.2275 IMHO

Volumes seem to allow for now.

High is out, low is in, they will be looking for an equilibrium price and collecting losers and those who are late buyers and those who are late sellers.

.txt extension removed... cool...

Closed one sell. Manually, there must have been more than my fingers closed on the take.