FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 556

solar:

yeah... boring... they got a lot of people in the beginning and then they flushed it down the toilet.... i'm going to go memory reset comrades
don't drink too much, so you'll be a cucumber by monday))

The feast for traders and the soul continues!

I have no time for you guys, you cram six pages in a short space of time about 5 minutes and in general where the north 11 something he began to lag in the middle of the day, sure enough so lag

As I was sensing at 1.23664 I closed the buy.

Will it rebound from the 76.4 below the trendline? I was itching to put a limit, but I did not. I do not know if this triangle will go somewhere, it is a very compressive spring. If it goes up again, the upper limit is not far away - it`s a bit risky. So, I am not sure - I do not buy.

I thought to put a limit on the lower trendline, but I did not. Judging by the daily chart, it may well be that the fifth wave will start to develop with the breakdown of this triangle down

solar:

yeah... boring... they got a lot of people in the beginning and then they flushed it down the toilet.... i'm gonna go memory reset comrades

yeah, you guys had a blast tonight... i'll be relaxing with a beer, too.))))

OlegTs:
I have closed the pound and the Canadian, all in profit, enough for today, have a nice weekend everyone))

I have one sell left in the pound, which at the beginning of the week, I will wait, I do not want to close in minus.

I will not close the Canadian, I will leave it alone for a couple of months.

and while I'm throwing a trawl-{\-} although all indications are that it's worth closing down-{\-}

nexter:

As I was sensing at 1.23664 I closed the buy.

Will it rebound from the 76.4 below the trendline? I was itching to put a limit, but I did not. This triangle is going to be broken somewhere, it looks like a big spring. If it goes up again, the upper limit is not far away - it`s a bit risky. So, I am not sure - I do not buy.

I thought to put a limit on the lower trendline, but I did not. Judging by the daily chart, it may well be that the fifth wave will start to develop with the breakdown of this triangle down

Yes... the projected demob is slightly delayed )))

Vizard:

Yeah... the projected demob is getting a bit delayed )))
Yep :)))) Solar, keep on luxuriating :)))

Where are you all going, come on shop, let's go up :)