FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 528

Arrived from the countryside, finally some action))), the eu has closed the buy, the pound has sold off

Russian stock trading closed with modest gains on strong US data
In the USA today a block of favourable macroeconomic statistics was released. According to the US Department of Commerce, new home construction in the USA in July 2012 reached a four-year high and was 21.5% higher than in July 2011. In addition, the number of initial jobless claims in the US slipped to its lowest level since 31 March 2012, falling to 363,750 in the four weeks to 4 August. Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/16/08/2012/664968.shtml
Here's a question: what's smoking on RBC?

Kitsan:
not all of them)))

You stay home ... lock your bike in the basement and don't go to the mountains, I'll tell you when you can

I used to go to the Russian chat room, there was a guy there, I don't know if he's here too, he worked 20 pips a day. I learned a lot from him... ))

emotraid:

and you stay home... lock your bike in the basement and don't go to the mountains, I'll tell you when it's okay.

You mean these murders?

Serg51:
I did kyokushin before military school. I liked it. Strong punches, grappling... It was a great sport for physical development. But after the martial arts section, I started looking at RB in a completely different way. It's not a sport, it's a weapon...

when you get a whip poked at you, you start to wonder what it was all about-))))

nexter:
Attention to the question: what are they smoking on RBC?

What is there to smoke, Demura alone?

Kitsan:

You mean these murders?

Yeah... I heard all about it from a journalist today, what really happened...

tema077:

when you're being poked with a whip, you start to wonder what it was all about-))))
That's why I always carry two guns... A gun and a kind word weigh more than a kind word)))

odiseif:
i dont know how to do this ... i must say it is impossible even if Soros confirms it ... i would not buy most of the instruments move synchronously , opening a trade in both the Euros and the Pound at the same time and counting the pips in both Euros and the Pound is wrong ....i.e., even if you do not get 1000 pips . by the way, if you enter with 1 lot for every 1000 dollars, you need only 5 pips without the spread to get the deposit up to 100% . those who can catch these 5 pips and get the deposit up to 100% regardless of the volume of funds are geniuses ....... and you say 1000 pips ... why ? You catch 5 pips every day, 20 times a month, 200 times a year, 1 lot for every 1000 pips, and in 2 years Soros himself will mow your lawn.

Soros would have died on the first day on the Jew )))) I'm scalping a bit wrong ... just a more familiar word ))) I'm scalping (not 5pts but more) ... but I'm easily losing 1pt if something goes wrong or a small minus ... then usually I win back or cover the same day ... I've been trying a medium term....not really my thing....can't sleep well )))...