FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 517

solar:

I know. There's nothing else. Compared to chicken and the rest of the meat, it's super clean)))

Nowadays, you buy a cat in a bag, no GMO, no powdered milk, and then you get pimples on your bum and think what did you eat? )))

strangerr:

Run to get a bottle and a lightly salted one for an appetizer))))

And you're like a decent person with everything in the bar ))))

P.S. In Spain, one of the cities is going back to pesetas

Vizard:

i'm in the middle of the day and dont really care where i'm going...but in my sick imagination i have these images...really going up i don't know...i'm in the middle of it...

but the bearish surprise if it happens...looks like it will remind the crown again )))we'll see...

The figure will be called the Three Crowns)))

Vizard:

The main thing is that tomorrow after tomorrow there will be no bearish surprise )))... otherwise you will be collecting planes on the field again )))....
Yeah hit, shit, went for a second run with a short stop, the stop triggered and immediately rushed upwards ... Oh, I'll get my revenge! )))))))

Has anyone tried this strategy? I have.

odiseif:
At least wait for a false diver on m5
What tool do you use to probe the diver?

odiseif:
early
cheers, everyone! (to the trolls - dooley)

I would hazard a guess that the first pullback will be to 2308. is the buy-limit there?

I wonder if knowing the start of the move, the pullback point and the elliot numbers we can calculate the end point of the move

chepikds:
what tool do you use to probe the diver?

I'm not talking about the tools ...at least using the same macd with the parameters more subdued . I probe with the stochastics .

Serg51:
The figure will be called the Three Crowns)))

Three drunk bears with crowns ))))) eh bulls will laugh if 3 loses his crown ))))...