FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 506

forte928:
there is no terminal on this computer...

Got it

I have a feeling the Pound just won't go down... What do you think?

odiseif:
Does anyone look at currency indices? At least look at the dollar index before you sell. All right, if it's a minute, fuck it, you can open and close it a hundred times, but if you look at the H1 chart and sell, I would not do it judging by the daily chart of indices.

I was watching it)))

chikist:

Did you buy??? At the very top or at the beginning of the rise?

odiseif:
I had a brother in law two years ago left him in the flat while I was at sea ... He asked me to open a demo account to play with him .... ... I put him in a lal dollar account that had enough money while I was away and put the chart Eurodoll, showed how to open orders and left ...I even showed him a eurodoll chart, he showed me how to open orders and I got back to him. He had no idea how to open it again, but he found a NEW ORDER button and blindly without any charts he created orders with more than 5 millions profit within 7 days of my departure.
How can you not think of Lukeria the monkey :)))

chikist:
n4 upward wedge is one of the signs of a downward slide...

forte928:
n4 upward wedge is one of the signs of a downward slump...
Hr...

chikist:
But if you look at the n1, we'll see the downside...we've just got some stops there...

strangerr:

Which were around 2360, now I can't find the messages, do you delete them?

Asked why, so you entered, say, a buy at 2360 with a take at 2380, price goes down, no stops, and?

In general, I don't trade all these recommendations, I wait when the alpha and the betta are formed, then I put a pendentive after the trident wave according to the mark-up, I take the H4 timeframe as a minimum and when the origins on D1, H4, H1 and the pattern alternates, I also change the direction of the structure.

forte928:
The n4 upward wedge is one of the signs of a downward spiral...
So I'm a sucker you don't see very often.