FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 450

Sdimm:

By the way, how to interpret it ))))

A dreary sidebar ))))

Nesradamus:
The market inertia is forgotten, so the lines coincide only if there are two extras (1 line can be drawn through 2 points). (1 line can be drawn through 2 points), and if there are more points, there is a difference of tens to hundreds of pips, and everyone considers his own construction the most correct. Throw a stone at me if I am lying...

I don't have them as the main thing, so it's a matter of fact. I do not forget about inertia.

artikul:

(the sloppy sideways ))))

I got it, the violet never went to the sidewall, so the hypothesis is wrong

Nesradamus:
The market inertia is forgotten, so the lines coincide only if there are two extras (1 line can be drawn through 2 points). (1 line can be drawn through 2 points), and if there are more points, there is a difference of tens to hundreds of pips, and everyone considers his own construction the most correct. Throw a stone at me if I'm lying...

for every sneaky ass, there's a dick with a screw... the big lv guy comes in and the price doesn't reach the target (channel...trend, etc)... all targets are approximate...but many don't realize it...

artikul:

And I use the square of time, only I quantise it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes, etc. ))) I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Like in atomic clocks, where natural vibrations of atoms and molecules are used ))))
In that case, the movement of 20 pips created by a large trader will be energetically less than the stomping of a small jerk, who influences the price movement only when there is a panic...

Sdimm:

I see, it hasn't moved away from the violet and went sideways, so the hypothesis is wrong

Look - the blue line means that at this level the green and the red horizontals coincided by turns (or sequentially) ))) The vertical line is red, i.e. there is a veiled red crossover and it means a hike to the purple level. But price almost always returns to the blue hatch unless some force takes it out. This is the very middle of the sideways, the end of the day, it's better to close everything and go to sleep)))

Vizard:

for every sneaky ass there is a dick with a screw... the man with the big lv will come in and the price will not reach the target (channel...trend, etc)... all targets are approximate...but many don't realize it...

Nesradamus:
In that case the movement created by a large trader, 20 pips, will energetically be less than the stomping of a small joker who only affects price movement when there is a panic...

Quite right )))) But from such places it usually shoots up like crazy )))) But not energetically less, but energetically highly compressed will be that move )))

artikul:

Look - the blue line means that at this level the green and red horizontals coincided in turn (or sequentially) ))) Your vertical line is red, i.e. there is a veiled red crossover, which means a hike to the purple level. But price almost always returns to the blue hatch unless some force takes it out. This is the very middle of the sideways, the end of the day, it's better to close everything and go to sleep)))

Let it stay till the signal appears and there will be another hypothesis)))

I don't know what to do with it))))