FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 448

artikul:
1 January 1970 )))
It's a point of reference, but not a fulcrum. My understanding, having read sleepless nights trying to understand grandfather, is that any extreme is a fulcrum for the proverbial vibration, but its impact is directly proportional to its extremity, and inversely proportional to its lifespan... something like this.

Nesradamus:
It is a point of reference, but not a fulcrum. My understanding, having read sleepless nights trying to understand the grandfather, is that any extreme is a fulcrum for the proverbial vibrations, but its impact is directly proportional to its extremity, and inversely proportional to its lifetime... something like this.

Try the square of time )))

emotraid:

I was wondering where the peelings went ))))))

Is this index only for the euro or can it be used to track other dollar pairs as well?

Yes, you can.

artikul:

super )))))))))))))))))

artikul:

Try the time square ))))

Tried it once.

artikul:

Try the time square ))))
Because I haven't tried it, if it were that simple, the fora would have died a long time ago...

lotos7:

as at 4 o'clock we go from the top line of the channel, looking down on the hour...it's as simple as that...

It's not a channel, it's a wedge.

strangerr:

I tried it once.

And I use the square of time, only I quantise it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes etc. ))) And I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Like atomic clocks, which use the natural vibrations of atoms and molecules ))))

artikul:

And I use the square of time, only I quantise it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes, etc. ))) And I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Well roughly like atomic clocks, which use the natural vibrations of atoms and molecules )))

thoughtful....creative...

artikul:

And I use the square of time, only I quantise it, i.e. I don't treat it as a scalar of seconds, minutes, etc. ))) And I take the ratio of energy values of neighbouring bars as a unit of time )))) Well roughly like atomic clocks, which use the natural vibrations of atoms and molecules )))

yep... that's who smoked my watermelon ))))))))