FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 426

tema077:

I'm waiting for the weather, fuck it) I've moved 10-20 pips in b.u. and don't worry about it) it'll knock it out\.
I'm playing with a small lot so far, that's why I'm waiting for a 10-20 pips loss :)

Gizmo:
I'm playing with a small lot so far, that's why I'm waiting with 10-20 pips:)

I see, I'm greedy, I need more at once and more))))

don't drop the euora too much, she's gone again ))))

Let's wait for America and then we will see where to go next, whether to drop or rise ))))

Break the brain!

Sdimm:

Let's wait for America and then we will see where to go next, whether to drop or rise ))))

Man, you'll have to gawk your eyes out before America ...:) We need to think of something...

OlegTs:
I see that our Stranger wants to provoke and neutralize by the most primitive means, moreover, this man clearly hangs out here under another nickname, the only way to get rid of him is to ignore him, and I suggest everyone do it))
Of course Stranger is to blame, like Susanin, he led the blind no-brains into the swamp, the entire forum must now turn away from the stinking gurgles they let loose ))))

tema077:

Break the brain!

it's not closed, photographed from this angle ...

bokh_iv:
Every person is a potential loser. I'll prove it to the doubters in real life... Ready?
Start with the mirror )))

Stells:

it's not closed, photographed at this angle ...

Honestly, I didn't even bother to look at it, it made my eyes hurt and I got dizzy))))