FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 425

It's like a bazaar )))) Honestly ))))

Gizmo:
Can I ask the IT guys for a link to check the computer, because all the freebies are such G...
You can))) Catch - http://gur.mil.gov.ua/ru.html

Hi all, I ate a lot of food yesterday-\ where are we going? I'm in the village-) yesterday's was knocked out overnight, I'm back in again, I like to piss against the wind-)

tema077:
Hi all, I ate a lot of food yesterday-\ where are we going? I'm in the village-) yesterday's was knocked out overnight, I'm back in again, I like to piss against the wind-)
I'm still in the village yesterday, waiting...

bokh_iv:

Come on, "fighter", let's go get a drink of water... you're talking about nothing...

and people like you won't last long on a mission. They don't respect assholes. (though how would you know) you don't even know that someone doesn't give a fuck about a gun to the head.

But you imagine you've been treated so badly and disrespected for so long that you decided to play hardball online.

bokh_iv:
let's talk about the head tied to the down or the throat from ear to ear red... you're a fighter, what are you embarrassed about?

))))))))))))) another armature batyr )))) you dirty scumbag shoba aken ayzyn sygyin your stupid face you're just a stool head, get out of here catzhalar vanyu...

sorry guys, i won't swear anymore)))

tema077:

Gettin' high and gettin' tradin'. ))))

emotraid:

))))))))))))) another armature batyr )))) hear you, you filthy bastard shoba aken ausyn sygyin your stupid face, you simple stooge-headed stooge, go away...

sorry guys, I won't swear anymore)))

how menacing ))))

Gizmo:
I've been in the village since yesterday, waiting...

Waiting for the weather, fuck it) Step 10-20 points into the used ones and don't worry about it) it'll knock it out-\

bokh_iv:
let's have a chat about the head tied to the down or the throat from ear to ear red... you're a fighter, why be embarrassed?
I heard some tropical worms are causing this kind of behavior. What was your "stool" like this morning?