FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 381

Sdimm:

Dimych is a newsy pair, so it is possible to guess where it will go only by fundamentals coming out over the weekend, rating changes, bond placements, bailout fund manipulations etc. Lately it seems that the herd is being driven around and the postukh himself does not know where to drive it, downwards - to lose a scapegoat or a strong rival - yevro, upwards is also not profitable in the run-up to elections to show their weakness ... imho of course...
That's right, summer is holiday, the market is thin.

Kitsan:

Pips and intraday rule for now

Kitsan:

The market is thin, I bought the eu on Friday morning after it touched 2260 and went up sharply (buy 2270), after that it went down by inertia, because nobody controlled it but the crowd, and when another decent volume appeared at about 2240, I bought it again.

But on the whole the market is sluggish, and considering the fact that at the peak all the smart ones practically closed, what to expect next week I don't know.

all round sales )))) except H1

CrossType5 min15 minHourDaily
EUR/USD
Schol. averages: SELL SELL Sell actively Sell actively
Indicators: Actively selling Actively sell ACTIVELY BUY SELL
Summary: Actively sell Actively sell Proactively sell Sell actively

Kitsan:

I've always wondered why people ask such questions. Do you have doubts that you can make money on forex, or what?
I just wonder how many people do it. I quit my job (not Forex related) and I will have to try to earn some time.

SP500 is monthly trending, 9 waves H4 - correction is like Monday after Sunday itself. The eur 1.24 is a swan song (one was at 1.32) a good correction will be from 1.1650.Hi all.

dop. all the allies growth has worked out.

Ishim:

SP500 is monthly trending, 9 waves H4 - correction is like Monday after Sunday itself. The eur 1.24 is a swan song (one was at 1.32) a good correction will be from 1.1650.Hi all.

dop. all the allies growth has worked out.

Hi Igor. Is this shit traded in the terminal? It's an index, isn't it?

Sdimm:

Hi Igor. Is this shit traded in the terminal? It's an index
on the trade to the broker.

Ishim:
on trading to a broker.

like he cut it off )

Sdimm:

like he cut it off )
classic of the genre, we can discuss last year's prediction... the euras.