FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 378

Yes, I have read the forum now, we have to be able to pull ourselves together and be more friendly to each other no matter what! I think that the main thing is not to turn Forex into a drug, or the meaning of life, because there are many other types of interesting earnings, who is interested, write to me in person, we will discuss it. There are always people who have something to learn from Forex, thanks to them, let's live in peace! ))
Have a nice weekend everybody and good luck!

margaret:
Yes, he was wrong, but his opponent should also have expressed himself within the limits of a more polite statement.

Well, here's to justice!

I'm going to have a glass of cognac, I've done 500 lines of coda and I'm tired, there's still a hundred left to go....

Martingeil:

Well, here's to justice!

I'm going for a glass of brandy, I've written 500 lines, I'm tired, there's still a hundred left to go....

cognac is a sacred thing)))

if you finished, post a screenshot of the grail... if you can do it (and not a secret), upload the indicator in TSV or txt file (format=date.time.kloz eurobucks(or OHLC).indicator) ... solve the puzzles for your interest ))) ...

Thanks !

Margaret, thanks for the compliment, very nice ;))))

P.S.http://www.the-radio.ru/online-228-w128

margaret:

erotic fonts? )))

EURO FX - CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE Code-099741 Commitments of Traders - Futures Only, August 7, 2012 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- : Total : Reportable Positions : Nonreportable :---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Positions : Open : Non-Commercial : Commercial : Total : Interest : Long : Short : Spreading : Long : Short : Long : Short : Short ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- : : (CONTRACTS OF EUR 125,000) : : :

Banks in the longs 3:1 if i had seen this report before america, i would not have bothered)))
and everything went according to plan))))) chickened out a bit)))

margaret:
Yes, he was wrong, but his opponent should also have expressed himself within the limits of a more polite statement.
I didn't start expressing myself politely until after he gave me the shit.