FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 377

nexter:
You're bubbling, I'm only responding to messages addressed to me.
The answer is in the line of "You're a fool."

SEVER11:

In Russian, the man tells you there is a trend reversal (reference point). In Russian, the man said to take from the bottom and to be careful with selling from the top...

He's not even talking about it, he just said it. He just presents his opinion as the absolute truth.

If he says that in response to such a statement in his own spirit: "Get lost? Good luck. Change your nappies there" or "I bet you'll close your bai?"

Would that be normal, constructive communication?

somby:
The answer is from the series "THE FUCKING FUCKER."
Have a good weekend and good night everyone! Gotta be kinder! :))

somby:
Margot, strangerr : has already calmed down, but nexter: is still bubbling up. So who's got a problem with humour?
I answered the question regarding my post addressed to stranger. If he comes on the forum, I will give my opinion on the incident, and in his absence (behind his back) I will not speak.

Forehs on Friday rests, compared to the storm on the branch!!!

fqbj:
Forehs on Friday rests, compared to the storm on the branch!!!
It's just that the forum has forgotten the rules... The moderators and I already had a discussion on this topic about a year ago. This forum is not for mutual insults and comparisons "who has more", but for the expression of their opinions on the movement in the forex market i.e. "IMHO".

I take it you don't mind this kind of stranger behaviour on the forum?

You don't have to answer that.

fqbj:

I take it you don't mind this kind of stranger behaviour on the forum?

Yes, he was wrong, but the opponent should also have expressed his opinion within the limits of a more polite statement.

Strange, expressed my opinion backed up by pictures, fqbj, I didn't see your pictures. I agree with strange, growth, in the near future at least I am betting on growth until about mid October, why??? Hoo... of him knows 8)))) Maybe the levels...maybe the info is over.... :))) Remember why we are all here. Sharing predictions!!! So, averaging on price... Laboring by weeks.... months.... P.S. have time to look.... write.... reply.... Working, dear.....