FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 371

Nesradamus:
In order to create good code, you first have to get a feel for the udder with your hands, and then attach the machine to it. And it doesn't work the first time... and not everyone... a talented programmer is rare

+++ When I was young I would have taken up programming, but now I lack memory, some cells malfunction, etc. etc.

tema077:

still shaking

(chuckles)))

strangerr:
I'm officially quitting this forum. I'm sick of being a dickhead.
Well, don't make it official. The eternal theme of fathers and children.

fqbj:

Cool! I was walking by and I said...

Oh,come on... I've got plenty of that stuff.... if you need anything...

Ishim:
and then where to? (almost closed everything).

it just seems to me like the stops have been knocked out! But here's a delay in movement all day at 30pp. sit - why?

Stranger! What are you going to do? or have you found a vein?

Sdimm:

no, link in the studio....
Man, I can't find it anymore. It was on the same thread when he was banned. June or July, I don't remember. But all the regulars must remember. It was a cool link. All I could find was a link to his page. "MASTER OF SCALPING!!!:))))"http://scalpingcin.com/

alex_r:

sf. Strange is a hammer. There's nothing more to say.

What's a hammer? Is it that if a person writes a sell, he has the right to shit on it?

I have not noticed anyone here except stranger sniggering and laughing, or outright insulting those whose opinion does not coincide with his?

This is a recent example, he said such things to a man... (I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about fqbj)

If only he had always been right in his predictions. Take those predictions about 1.30 when he was at 1.27.

Why are you laughing? Why do you keep saying that?

You are the same as the rest of us.

what the euro is at now....terminal drunkenly closing, cunt wonder))))

nexter:

What's the gavel? Is it that if a person writes a Sell, he has the right to shit all over it?

I haven't noticed anyone other than Stranger sniggering and laughing, or even outright insulting those whose opinions don't coincide with his?

This is a recent example, he said such things to a man... (I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about fqbj)

If only he had always been right in his predictions. Take those predictions about 1.30 when he was at 1.27.

Why are you laughing? Why do you keep saying that?

You are the same as the rest of us.

Give it a rest, you've done your dirty work.

tema077:
what's the euro now...I'm closing the terminal when I'm drunk, I wonder what it's worth))))

hilarious....aren't you nuts there )))) maybe I should sing you a bedtime song ))) hilarious...