FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 370

Myth63:

What do you people think, where is the gap?

read stranger.

Nesradamus:
You can figure out someone else's, but knowing the algorithm, it's easier and quicker to write your own.
The article posted the code of his script, so what? It's hard to understand the logic, I think there are other people trying to figure it out besides me... Exactly the same way I once tried to explain what's what, then gave up... i'll fucking kill the forum now(((

Myth63:

and then where? (almost all closed)

DhP:

I'll leave it unanswered.

Keep thinking, think right.

There is a category of people who know exactly the answer to the question they ask, pretending to be ignorant, and then revel in a discussion around that question.

I'm going to close up now, I'll have the hep in my hands on Monday...))

Myth63:

whatever, the bottom is somewhere near - not for nothing doll is nervous and shy and after a U-turn - big prize, I have 2680 waiting for me this month already

fqbj:

There is a category of people who know exactly the answer to the question they ask, pretending to be ignorant, and then get amused if a discussion revolves around it.
Oh yes, maybe they pretend to know? I've seen it in my lifetime.

alex_r:

I don't know, if everyone here is such a grail-writer, why are they trading hands? You're on MT5, sorry to be categorical... All robots, from the beginning to this day, were born in agony, nights, mornings and to the detriment of the main job. Maybe I'm dumb, but my opinion remains the same. THERE ARE NO ROBOTS THAT TRADE WITHOUT HUMAN INVOLVEMENT. There have been examples here today, and in the billions of green. As for the rest of the traders, they have more brains and information than me and probably more traders. If you are an expert in the field of trading on the fx, you have to ask your opinion about the difference between the real and not necessarily the real one.

Rf. Strange is great. There is nothing more to say. If he leaves, the forum will lose, for sure.

In order to create good code, you first have to feel the udder with your hands, and then attach the machine to it. And it doesn't work the first time... and not everyone... a talented programmer is a rarity

mimohodom:

whatever, the bottom is around somewhere - not for nothing doll is nervous and shifty, and after the turn is a big prize, I have 2680 waiting for me this month already

Cool! Walked by and gave away

still shaking