FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 355

forte928:
I was telling everyone about the sells this morning....if they don't listen it means you get the elks in the giveaway....

Too bad the fortune didn't go to the second peak... would have recovered... got a good rally downwards... no drag... now there is a chance to use stops... let's see if they are used... it's too late + end of the week...

the model is a kitten touching water )))) with a possible sharp rebound (if it goes down)...

forte928:
I told everyone about the sells this morning... if they didn't listen, it means you'll get the elks in the handout...

I didn't have any elbows yesterday, and today only a small one happened - I turned off the buy with a sword! Thanks!!!!

fqbj:

He may be crazy, he's terrorizing the whole forum with his baba'ays.

He has a buy from 1.20 and something, if he didn't share, he's still in profit.

Although it does not cancel Romanov's laurels :)

Stranger has a song about the north - it's time to salt :)

maladroit:
no way, there are more bull limiters.

please don't give me that crap)))

Good thing I'm at the monitor!

Dimka-novitsek:
Good thing I'm at the monitor!

is that a mantra? )))))

Vizard:

Too bad the fairy tale didn't go for a second peak...would have recovered...got a nice spike down...no drag...now there is an opportunity to ride the stops...see if they use them...it's a bit late + end of the week...

the model is a kitten touching water )))) with a possible sharp bounce (if it sags)...

hi! what period?

We have returned to the downward uptrend and tested it and consolidated under it... then we have to wait for the close of the day

That's a fact. What's it about the kitten touching the water

Goodbye, everybody. I got what I needed today and the rest will come on Monday or later. BYE BYE!!!

Come on, bears, let's go and refill what we've got up, it's not too hot...