FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 281

Sdimm:

If he banned selling on MT5, he's definitely a hard-ass))))) now the guys are biting their nails right now))))

There are no elks on MT5)))) Emo figured it out ))))

artikul:

There are no moose on MT5 )))) Emo figured that out ))))

Who's there then?)))

strangerr:

Time will tell. At 57 and a penny we will discuss it.

On H1 there is still a suggestion that it might break through, but on TF H4 and above all trends are looking down.

How exciting!!!

How exciting!!!

strangerr:

Time will tell. At 57 and a penny, we'll discuss it.
kanesh)))) and we'll discuss it there too)))

Sdimm:

Who's there then?)))

Here's a clip from the last page on the eu ) )))

- yes, all closed on the profits. 1.2317... ...like a pharmacy.

- At this level bears will capture profits and bulls will buy, so a pullback to 2345-50 may be expected

- Closed some orders, the next stop is probably around .2275, but probably already tomorrow... and then we wait and see, I think next week (by the end) we will be at the 25th fig....

- Somehow you've stretched the net incomprehensibly. You yourself say that the wave is over, right. Then why the grid is not on top of the wave? Where is the logic?

artikul:

Here's a squeeze from the last page on the eu ) ))

- yes, all closed on the profits. 1.2317... ...like a drugstore.

- I bought because the pullback is unreasonable and most likely a speculative one! On this level bears will capture profits and bulls will start to buy, so a pullback to 2345-50 may be expected

- Closed some orders, the next stop is probably around .2275, but probably already tomorrow... and then we wait and see, I think next week (by the end) we will be at the 25th fig....

- Somehow you've stretched the net incomprehensibly. You yourself say that the wave is over, right. Then why the grid is not on top of the wave? Where is the logic?

i.e. no matter how much we try to do against logic and it's all profitable, i wish i could do it that way.....

Did Tantric go unacknowledged?)))

Sdimm:

I mean, no matter how much they try to do against logic and it all works, I wish I could do it that way.....

Mobile School )))