FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 283

Martingeil:
it can be attached if it makes sense of course, but why the horizontal opening line of the day... I'll redo it in the evening if I have time.......

What is this rabbit anyway, what does it show?

Sta2066:
No read.This is part of the mandatory mental training.

hilarious....if you post a picture in silence, you'll get a load of questions and comments )))

so yeah ... young soldier school ... no less )))

Vizard:

hilarious....if you post a picture in silence, you'll get a load of questions and comments )))

so yeah ... young soldier school ... no less )))

Tantrik is hiding somewhere, no one to pick his brain))))

strangerr:

What is this rabbit even showing?

The market makers' ears sticking out )))

eva came down

I hope she did not send too many bulls to the slaughterhouse. I do not make a difference, I am not a bull or a bear :-)

I read the turkey's comments and sometimes it makes me laugh, I must change it)))) - He should write like: "hey, all the bulls are about to roast" or "now we'll have some fresh bear meat"))))

strangerr:

What is this rabbit even showing?
The Golden Ratio of the Euro, by John Katana....

Martingeil:

eva came down

I hope she did not send too many bulls to the slaughterhouse. I do not really care, I am not a bull or a bear :-)

I read the turkey's comments and sometimes it makes me laugh)))) - He should write like: "hey, all the bulls are about to roast" or "now we'll have some fresh bear meat"))))

What'd you miss, you're hooked.

Sdimm:

What'd you miss? You're hooked.
I don't trade in MT for a long time, one broker didn't give me my hard-earned money so I jumped from MT...

Martingeil:

eva came down

I hope she did not send too many bulls to the slaughter, I do not really care, I am not a bull or a bear :-)

But evaluation of any movement is subjective ))))

Martingeil:
This is a demo I haven't traded in MT for a long time, one broker didn't give me my hard-earned money after that I jumped from MT...

I had a lot of money, I had to withdraw it in installments because there was not enough cash in the office and they refused to give it to me)))