FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 250

Ishim:
buy 2338 - so average lot - it's getting too wobbly. Basic! - 2 days in the rocket (while on launch - paraffin is being poured) I'll say hello from low orbit. And happy month to you too ))))))))).

I'm from 2344. And to you, sir, all the best)))

nata:

I would not say good but in the first month somehow it turned out that with 250 dollars I earned 900 and the second month seemed not bad and it just started yesterday I withdrew 500

Beginner's luck as in cards))))

strangerr:

I'm from 2344. You too, sir, have a nice day))))

2012.08.08 16:38:05 EURUSD,M15: open #117587119 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.2345 ok, the owl was looking straight into the water))))

nata:

I would not say good, but for the first month I earned $ 250 and the second month I made 900 dollars, and it was just started yesterday I withdrew 500
at this rate, we may have to learn from you ;-)

Sdimm:

Beginner's luck is like a card game))))
It's not a game. And I've been here almost 24 hours a day, so I think I've earned it and not just got lucky.

nata:

I would not say good but in the first month somehow it turned out that with 250 dollars I earned 900 and the second month seemed not bad and it just started yesterday I withdrew 500
I don't believe it! On what deals?

tema077:

Honestly,I don't see a fucking thing there. ))))

That's what I'm talking about, the shape is like a sloping hill which means that the bulls will die on that hill forever trying to get a strike... with the red line

Martingeil:

That's what I'm talking about, a figure like a sloping hill means that the bulls will die on that hill forever trying to get a strike... with a red line

1.2355 is the lower limit of the channel. (although anything is possible)

Ishim:

Nah, Tantrik, I'm not interested in that kind of "earning", I like a lot at once)))

strangerr:

No, Tantrik, such "earnings" do not interest me, I like a lot and at once))))
It's a market that you can't get a lot at once)))