FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 200

mathijsen:
Now they've hit the ceiling three times. It is not clear when the breakthrough will occur. Nor is it clear what the magnitude of the correction will be.
it's not a ceiling - 1.2450 to 1.2410 and up again tomorrow.

strangerr:

I can't believe your questions: "are we going up today?", "where do we go this week?", "where do we fall?", etc. Do you want answers to these questions and why? I do not ask questions, I do not guess, I see an entrance, I get in, I put a stop and that's it))) I entered yesterday on the retest of the daily trend, put a stop and smoke.

Why wait and smoke? Can it go sky high? If you ask me, you should at least have some goals in mind. What is the point of going out on boo?

50pp is good enough.

Thank you.

tuma88:

Why wait and smoke? Can it go sky-high? If you ask me, you should at least have some goals in mind. What is the point of going out on boo?

50pp is good enough.

Thank you.

the process itself is a pleasure

Ishim:
while you're making money i've been writing to people since monday (but as i see it's no use)))).)

I'm not kidding, I'm working, today I worked till 11:30, now it's lunch till 13:00, then I gave the floor for another three hours and it's my day off until Monday.

strangerr:

I'm not kalymlugi, I work, so today I worked until 11:30, now it's lunch until 1:30, then I give up the floor for another three hours, and it's my day off until Monday.
But you manage to show up here at lunchtime and say that I can't see anything (without reading the thread you claim to be a psychic!)

tuma88:

Why wait and smoke? Can it go sky-high? If you ask me, you should at least have some goals in mind. What is the point of going out on boo?

50pp is good enough.

Thank you.

I am lazy and I do not like to make unnecessary movements, especially for useless.

Sometimes I need too, and I have goals.

And elks instead of 50pts, how?)))

strangerr:

I'm not kalyming, I'm working, so today I worked until 11:30, now it's lunch until 13:00, then I gave up the floor for another three hours and will have a day off until Monday.
good for you)))) and you've got time to sell))))

rigc:
well done)))) and still manages to trade))))

You do not need to stare at the monitor all the time to trade, you get bad ideas and start making unnecessary movements)))

Ishim:
But you manage to show up at lunchtime and say I can't see anything (without reading the thread you claim to be psychic!)

No, I read it, two and a half hours of lunchtime is enough time to do everything)))))

strangerr:

No, I'm reading, two and a half hours of lunch can do it all)))))
you have a lunch like the Kremlin!