FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 184

Currency strategists at Bank of America. lowered their forecasts for the euro on Aug. 1, now implying that the single currency against the U.S. dollar will fall to 1.1500 (down more than 7%) by the end of the year. "We're much less optimistic than European monetary authorities, who are not yet in a position to act together quickly," John Sheen, chief senior currency strategist for the Big Ten at Bank of America Corp. said in a telephone interview with Bloomberg on Aug. 3. According to the expert, any signs of strength of the single currency and its growth attempts should be seen as an opportunity to sell the euro at more favorable levels

tweak it and hit the table even harder))))

virus-76:

What happened to Alpari?
I wanted to make a joke, but people here are serious and can take any joke as no joke )))))))
There was a link, I think they are scamming people not only in the CIS.

yardex:
I wanted to make a joke, but people here are serious and can take any joke as not a joke )))))))
There was a link, I think they are breeding some people not only in the CIS.
rabbits... are being bred...

rigc:
rabbits... are being bred...
Rabbits are being bred by currency strategists at Bank of America... for the rest of the year? 1,15? Do they know what they're saying?

I prefer profinans forexpf.ru, i have never seen requotes there, only one drawback - trading is done manually, although i don't really need it, i just analyze in mt.

==================

i think i don't like this market. i think it's consolidation))

yardex:
Rabbits are being bred by currency strategists at Bank of America... for the rest of the year? 1,15? Did they know what they were saying?
anything is possible.... will you remember what you said in that case?

rigc:
anything is possible.... will you remember your words in such a case?
How can you predict until the end of the year...? I will remember of course ))

yardex:
How can you predict until the end of the year...? I'll remember of course ))
what do they have to do? that's why they're yapping....

yardex:
How can you predict until the end of the year...? I will remember of course ))

Well they predict 1.4800 too.

Forecasters like that are a dime a dozen around here ))))