FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 177

tara:

From the bottom to the top.

Wrong, you pour a full one, drink it, then watch.

strangerr:

Wrong, you pour a full, drink it, then watch.

There's no need to watch! You have to look up when you pour, so you don't overfill and you don't spill a drop!!!

I'm going for the profits.

hey, everybody.))

strangerr:

No, brother Ishim, that's the direction, it's very good to watch it on pullbacks, then you won't guess whether it will or won't.)

Monday.

emotraid:

I'm going for the profits.

hey, everybody.))

Hey, you had a rough weekend, I'm selling))

TheEuro/Dollar important levels are: 1.2548, 1.2491, 1.2463, 1.2418, 1.2358, 1.2338, 1.2311 and 1.2246. Here, subsequent upside targets on the H1 scale, we identified from the local structure of August 2. The continuation of the upward trend, we expect after the breakdown of 1.2418, in this case the target is 1.2463, in the corridor 1.2463 - 1.2491 price consolidation. The potential top level is 1.2548, movement towards which we expect after the breakdown of 1.2491. Short-term downside movement in the range 1.2358-1.2338, breakdown of the latter will lead to deeper correction, here the target is 1.2311, from this level reversal upside is highly probable, its breakdown will increase the downside trend. The level of 1.2246 is still interesting from the mid-term perspective.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.2420 Take profit: 1.2460
Buy: 1.2491 Take profit: 1.2545
Sell: 1.2358 Take profit: 1.2340
Sell: 1.2335 Take profit: 1.2311

OlegTs:
Hi, you've had a rough weekend, I'm selling)))

I'm still thinking bitterly, the New Zealander's boo is out... wait for it)))

yardex:

The Pussy Riot girls gathered at CSS and sang a punk prayer with the following lines

The lyrics are punk, of course, but what's so blasphemous about it? And who gets spit on. This is a purely political matter and has nothing to do with God, FSB oligarchs in cassocks are scared and demand an inquisition.
As Nikita Dzhigurda said, if they had sung: Virgin Mary, Devo, save Putin, they would have been given a bonus.
I wonder if Christ would come down from heaven right now and trash the CSU and kick all the dealers out, he'd probably get 15 years without a heavenly pardon )) Pharisaism, in a word.
How else can one protest against the church being turned into a political institution, where the hand washes the hand.

That's on the conscience of the church ministers ))))

Don't break into holy places....just like you don't fuck in a museum where kids walk....in general, stupid sick chicks....ugly too....don't give a shit....no idea of art)))

In principle, it is possible to sell, to a second-hand stop and then you will see-)