FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 163

nexter:
Create a thread on the FT forum. With these figures, in a month they will put in 200,000.
They will kick in more. If you are a big investor, you will not go over the topic. But I do not want to talk to small ones. If they want money, let them invest it. If they don't - there is less headache with their constant deposits/withdrawals.

installyator:

To 1.5400 we go.
And why with so many sellers going up? Aren't the fatties up there as well as with the European?

maladroit:
Tell me better, what's going on with the Brits? Going up 5665 then 5725?

Well yes, exactly the opposite, we can go to 1.569 and down.

In the meantime I see 1.565 and down (soothsayer ugly))

maladroit:
And why with so many sellers went up? Aren't there any fatheads mucking about as well as with the european?

The dol. is near the bottom, so it jumps up, probably punches out.

And what about the Euro, they did not understand the news, so we get it. (Also down from 1,25 (one month max, we will check it in a week)), or right down ;)

Taking the opportunity to try to look back))

maladroit:
And why with so many sellers going up? Aren't the fatties there as well as with the European?

So they might evaporate as fast as the buyers.

Well, we might get to 1.5850 and then go down from there.

maladroit:
And why with so many sellers going up? Aren't the fatties up there as well as with the euro pound?

On the pound the situation is a bit different

)))

take a closer look at the euro pound.

strangerr:

The pound is a little different

)))

Take a closer look at the euro pound.

Man, I'm already exhausted in my analysis :) If to the Eurobucks at least I follow the levels, the Poundbucks I had to study... Now the euro pound :) What do you think of the euro pound?

maladroit:
I'm already exhausted from analysing it :) If to the Eurobucks at least I follow the levels, the Poundbucks I had to study... Now the euro pound :) What do you think of the euro pound?

I already wrote, in the long term above 1.00, the movement has started.

strangerr:

The pound is a little different

)))

Take a closer look at the euro pound.

I'm interested in the euro pound)))

somby:
But then I fished them out one by one: )))))))))))))))
How did they feel on their own?...We had a mentality during the Soviet Union that it is safer to crowd into people because only jackals are left, so they do not take responsibility for their actions...