FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 158

Martingeil:
Yes, there was a marinka that was also eaten by pikeperch....

my father used to catch marinka back in the 70s, also a tasty fish ))))

Kitsan:

trout mainly in our mountains, on Ili - catfish, amur, asp, pikeperch, pikeperch, carp, roach.

pikeperch most likely)

Have you seen pikeperch's spines? Most likely a variant of Nesradamus:
In
Ili only the spike (Acipenser nudiventris) is found, the sturgeon is not there

The main thing is to keep the cat fed! Still more than 80% of the prediction is strong )

Sdimm:

I've never tasted muksun, but not the kind sold on the roads and in shops, but lightly salted, lightly smoked, you can swallow it with your tongue))))

i even eat dried herring )))) i eat all kinds of fish, i'm a carnivore))

emotraid:

I even eat dried herring)))) I eat all fish, you predator)))

you're a brain booster, that's right)))

Sdimm:

My dad used to catch picklefish back in the 70s, they're also tasty)))
My dad says they used to salt marinka by the barrels, their heads are poisonous, the fish tastes great, somewhere in the karatala near Taldyk they say marinka should be visited to try it ...

Martingeil:
My father also told me about marinka being salted by barrels, their heads are poisonous, the fish is delicious... somewhere in Karatal, near Taldyk, they say marinka should go there to try it...

send it by parcels))))) I'm a local - muksun, nelma, sturgeon is problematic but the brokushi always have it, cheese, mushroom, I don't take it into account))))

Kitsan:

Actually those were your words))) I do not need PAMM and I do not have to guarantee it to anyone)
The system gives you a profit of 20% per month for 5 months. This is a fact. What will be further only God knows!!!

Sdimm:

send it in parcels)))))
yeah when i go, i'll send it ))

somby:
Spit in my face!!!

What do you mean?