FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 157

Nesradamus:
Onlybarbel sturgeon (Acipenser nudiventris) is found in Ili, there is no sturgeon there

Pike-perch gobble everything up there - a predator

emotraid:

it's late now, i'll ask tomorrow... they always go far away, i know how trout look like, i rarely buy them, i can't afford such fish, it was sturgeon , spiky and tasty... i wish they would bring me more ))))

The trout are mostly in our mountains, on the Ilie - catfish, amur, asp, pike-perch, carp, roach.

Pike-perch, most likely)

Sdimm:

it's fatter than a pig, brrrrr.... unless it's sterlet, but you can't afford it either.

the cutlets were tastier than the meat ones, and i ate the head to the last gristle))) i'm a fish eater, i miss fish in almaty, i got used to eat fish from Kamchatka as a child, the fish is better there))) the catfish and gerikh are not that good

Nesradamus:
Onlythe barbel sturgeon (Acipenser nudiventris) is found in Illy, the sturgeon is not there
it's probably confused with the sturgeon and it's in the red book... conclusion: friends are poachers)))

fqbj:
Drunk. I can't get the percentages out of my head. That's what 24/17*100-100=41%.

Where did you learn that? ))

(24-17) *100/17=41,18

;))

Kitsan:

trout mainly in our mountains, on Ili - catfish, amur, asp, pikeperch, pikeperch, carp, roach.

pikeperch most likely)

In Ili there are 33 species of fish, of sturgeon only barbel.

emotraid:

the cutlets were tastier than the meat ones, and I ate the whole head to the last gristle))) i'm a fish eater, i miss fish in almaty, i got used to it in Kamchatka since childhood, the fish is better there ))) the catfish and gerikh sazan is not that good

I haven't tried the muksun, but not the one sold in shops and on the roads, but lightly salted, slightly smoked, you can swallow it whole with your tongue))))

Kitsan:

trout mainly in our mountains, on the Ili - catfish, amur, asp, pikeperch, pikeperch, carp, roach.

pikeperch most likely)

I say sturgeon means sturgeon, they go to who knows where on their fishing trips, you can get fined a lot for sturgeon... I don't know whether there are fines or worse...

Sdimm:

The pikeperch ate it all up, the predator.
yes, there was a marinka that was also eaten by pikeperch....

Martingeil:
She is most likely confusing him with a sturgeon and he is in the red book... conclusion: friends are poachers)))
Yes, they don't know much about sturgeons in the south...