FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 31

Vizard:

I was just asking if this morning's forecast has been cancelled or is still valid...)))
we'll have to see what happens next ))))

I would like to point out that none of the pairs with the euro have fallen. so we are waiting for a pullback.

Martingeil:
Then to your place up north, I hear there will be an ark for all....

just when it's freezing and you're welcome to come along ))))

Myth63:
I would like to point out that none of the pairs with the euro have fallen. so we are waiting for a pullback.

Wait for it, we'll show them ))))

Friends, where is this character?

"mimohodom:
Ladies and gentlemen, SAVE boldly, there will be no 2220!" - huh?

Looks like the momentum is over... I think a slow pullback to the north will follow... What do you think?

marker:

"mimohodom:

Just like you and Roman sent everyone upstairs and then it turned out that -5...6 figures don't matter to you... )))

marker:

"mimohodom:

Wipe your muddy eyes and read it carefully, it said punching... Mr. Gyahy...

emotraid:

It's not a ct... I was just trying to get in, I opened several pairs without stops, watched them the next day, covered growing pairs or put a stop close to them and waited, it's not good for real trading... I'll go bust in a week ))))...

With a tiny deposit trade (enter) by inertia on small ones... on a quiet one (pullbacks can be caught carefully)... went up + 1p in boo and that's it... wait for an approximate target or stop...monthly 200 points a month to start with (you don't have to trade every day))))... then increase... trade for a year or two on your own (without forums)... + additional info you can get (news, indexes, volumes, etc)...