Which is more important - the entrance or the exit? Is the entry point even important? Is the exit point even important? - page 12

faa1947:

I believe in evidence, which I always double-check.

In the studio.

Although what am I hoping for...?

TheXpert:

In the studio.

Although what am I hoping for...?

It's actually your claim of fabulousness - so prove it.

Can we clean this clown out of this thread? Please.

TheXpert:
Can I get this clown in this thread cleaned up? Please.

Leaving.

Haven't washed my face in three days myself.

Roman.:

1. Yeah, if you're still on Paukas: "Not enough? Greed leads to poverty. Enough is enough." that would be a beauty! :-) Slow drainage at the expense of the spread....

Yeah, you will. You get in for free ))

paukas:
Yep, you will. Your entry is free ))

shaRe entry is not so bad... :-)

Check out this book (D. Katz, D. McCormick. Encyclopaedia of Trading Strategies): you can look at the inputs and outputs of your TS in isolation using the given algorithms there.

I'm dotting the owl to Champ specifically on flipping shar inputs...

Entry can be random. Profit and risk are determined by EXIT at the same volumes, IMHO!

Roman.:

Entry can be random. Profit and risk are determined by EXIT on the same volumes, IMHO!

Of course it can. 95% of them do.

paukas:
Of course it can. 95% have it that way.

... I'll continue with your post: "95% have it that way" of the 2% who are ALWAYS (as you write: "Everyone drains, only time hasn't come to some - yet! (I do not remember your wordplay, sorry.... (Can you remind me exactly, I'd appreciate it!) afloat... :-)

My point is that the output should not be neglected or undervalued: I've read about it in books and tested owls and everything else...

Yes, at least look here.

And, in general, search - rules (I remember the title of the chapter I do not remember what book: "about the importance of outputs"), read everything that relates to the topic of the branch.

paukas:
Of course it can. 95% of people do.
Profit is more important, profit on the output is more important.

Ishim:
profit is more important, profit on the output is more important.
And I'm talking about the same (from the link above): "...Let's remember once again: the main purpose of performing a transaction is to make a profit. No reasonable trader would open a knowingly losing position. However, every completed transaction consists of entering and exiting the market."