Which is more important - the entrance or the exit? Is the entry point even important? Is the exit point even important? - page 10

Good luck!

But don't neglect the opportunity to take a break from the market...

This is our trader's "Zero" to the market.

;)

and there you have it ))))

Avals:
... On the directional choice, which is present before the trade is opened and which is not present when it is closed

It may not be at closing time. It's more like this.

What's wrong with that?

Is it really a system?

Or is it an illusion?

The "systems" that are always in the market, as far as I'm concerned, are all about the spread, commissions and execution slippage.

Use the possibility of "waiting" without deals - you will be happy...

;)

You shouldn't do that... :-)

I use a similar "Bomb" - permanent in the market - on the Champ.

solar: The market is either rising or falling, a flat is an inability to interpret the current state of the market.

current state? is it to the left of the chart or squinting to the right of the chart?

ZS: all that I see the current state is a move of the price up and down alternately

Roman.: I use a similar "Bomb" - constant in the market - to sharpen it on the Champe.
Yep, for a 10K deposit is it too small to sharpen your bomb? Or is it too small to go further than demo?
yes, by the way, for the pips at night/night is a good system with stop loss at opening price when profit reaches 3-5 pips, no way around it - entry is more important than exit.

IgorM:

current state? is it to the left of the chart or squinting to the right of the chart?

ZS: all I see is the current price move up and down alternately

I honestly don't understand your question. If it was a question of course ? (Ivan Semyonovich - stop speaking in riddles, you're pissing me off. R. Kartsev and V. Ilchenko - What happened at your site? )

solar:

I honestly don't understand your question. If it was a question of course ? (Ivan Semyonovich - stop speaking in riddles, you're pissing me off. R. Kartsev and V. Ilchenko - What happened at your site? )
how to assess the current state of the market ?

IgorM:

Yep, can't you sharpen your bomb for a 10K deposit? Or is it just as good as a demo?
By the way, for pipsing in the evening/night time the system with stop loss at opening price when profit reaches 3-5 pips works pretty good, no way around it - entry is more important than exit.

For Pfizer, it's the multicurrency bomb with flips without stop-losses.

IgorM:
how to assess the current state of the market?

Of course you have to have a system for that )))) I don't think I have told you anything new.

solar: Of course you have to have a system for that )))) I think I haven't told you anything new.

Yeah, basically I was expecting a platitude in the form of: "well look at the history..."

Yes you're right, the only way to make money in the market is to have clear rules for entry and exit, with a periodic analysis of the profitability of the system

No one is confused by the topicstarter's flawed thinking ?