Forget random quotes - page 7

Demi:

The only thing left to do is to get real volumes on FOREX..... somewhere

and the Golden Key is in our pocket!

Yesterday, when the eu went up, I noticed that the clasterdelta had a delay of bars with volumes up to 10 minutes or even more, and the volumes were not super, when they did show, if it was a break and the eu went up, then the data was combed before being shown to mere mortals))

Demi:

The only thing left is to get real volumes on FOREX..... somewhere.

and the Golden Key is in our pocket!

Go to the stock market. Our MICEX gives volumes, real, not kitchen quotes, what is the problem?

faa1947:
Go to the stock market. Our MICEX gives volumes, real, not kitchen quotes, what is the problem?

Did you even understand what exactly our colleague in his post suggested using volumes for?

HideYourRichess:
What about linear regression?

On what grounds are you dissatisfied with linear regression? After all, there have long been methods of justifying the need to increase the complexity of the functional form of the model, always checking whether the chosen functional form is redundant.

Now you're piling up the time, and now you're throwing out words about linear regression ...... More importantly pls.

Demi:

Did you understand exactly what our colleague in his post suggested using volumes for?
It makes no difference what for. Once again, there is no problem with volumes. By the way in forex too, it's just more complicated. Use them as you see fit. Volume accounting seriously improves the TS, there is no question about it.

faa1947:
What difference does it make for what. Once again, there's no problem with volumes. By the way, neither do forex, it's just more complicated. Use them as you see fit. Taking volumes into account seriously improves the TS, there is no question here.

but where do you get real volumes in forex?

Demi:

Where do you get real forex volumes?
I don't know exactly, I think they give them on five, on ECN, I won't fancy it, I wasn't interested in them for the reason that I don't know how to use them.

faa1947:
I don't know exactly, I think they give them on ECN, I won't fantasise, I wasn't interested in them for the reason that I don't know how to use them.

there are no real volumes there

Demi:

there are no real volumes
There was a thread about this here, I can't help as I'm not interested in volumes.

OlegTs: A fair market is when price movements are strictly proportional to transaction volumes.

A strange conclusion. In December around Christmas time, the market flies like scalds on small volumes ("thin") and sometimes even billions of dollars of volume cannot be moved. I am not versed in this kitchen, this is just someone else's speculation based on option volumes.

You can fall into a primitivism like the docent's model, in which price follows a gamma distribution function.

A "fair" market is when there is no information from the future at any point.

You said it... I'd have to think about how to verify that.