Forget random quotes - page 4

Well, that's it for the whole thread.

Topeka starter, I'm powerless.

P.S. I can erase the flooder posts. How do you feel about it?

yosuf: Or is the price dependence on volumes satisfactory for you? Are volumes constant for all DCs or is their accuracy unsatisfactory?
Dependence of price on volumes, if the volumes are accurate, is not an ordinary thing at all. Even in the real market, not in a brokerage house.

HideYourRichess:
God forbid, let the schedule remain as it is. Let the glass be the glass. I just don't understand why one really important variable is easily and completely unreasonably replaced by another one that is much less important.
Which variable is being replaced by time?

Mathemat:

Well, that's the end of the line.

What is so important in this thread? Something new, not once discussed? originally, it was a flub, even based on the link to the article.

Mathemat:

So it's strictly on topic.

Well, make it a topic.)

HideYourRichess: What's so important about this thread? What's new that hasn't been discussed before?

You've started to flub by talking about time dependency. If you were talking in another thread, then continue in that thread...

The timing is not mentioned in the post of the topicstarter. You can talk about the randomness/non-accidentalness of quotes without involving time.

HideYourRichess:
The dependence of price on volume, if volume is certain, is not an ordinary thing at all. Even in a real market, not in a DT.
So, are you in favour of volumes or not? Can anyone show a graph of price-volume relationship?

Mathemat:

You've started to flub by talking about time dependency. You've been talking in another thread - keep talking in that thread...

Not a word about time in the post.

This is what the forum is about, that problems arise spontaneously, if he comes back to the topic of time again, it means. not satisfied with previous arguments. And on topic, only one's own stakes are non-random. In general, the pricing process should be considered completely random and one should proceed from that, not be intimidated by this circumstance, proudly look the situation in the pizzo.

Mathemat:

You've started to flub by talking about time dependency. You've been talking in another thread - keep talking in that thread...

Not a word about time in the post.

I disagree, the topic is closely intertwined with the recent discussion. Which I reported immediately. :)

HideYourRichess: I disagree, the topic is closely intertwined with the recent discussion. Which I reported immediately. :)
Where was that discussion, show me. I don't care about your smiley face giggles.