Forget random quotes - page 27

Then why the hell do you take it upon yourself to say that it is wrong? You don't care, but you don't miss an opportunity to insert your foolishness.

I do not really care about your broom, too, just not nice when someone else's monastery with its own rules, even without understanding. Wise up, did not work, now you can not rub it here.

No stubborn pursuit of the author, to deliberately rub some incomprehensible crap that you read somewhere, and often not on the subject branch.

Nikitoss:
Then why the hell do you take it upon yourself to say that it is wrong? You don't care, but you don't miss an opportunity to insert your stupidity.
I assume you only spout cleverness?

avtomat:
I assume you only spout cleverness?

I assume this post is your confession of utter stupidity? So it appears. Signed, you see how fast things change, recently you would have burned the author at the stake thinking you were right, and now you have indirectly confessed to saying stupid things.

Nikitoss:

I presume this post is your confession of utter stupidity? It appears so. Signed up, you see how fast things change, recently you would have burned the author at the stake thinking you were right, and now you have indirectly admitted to saying something stupid.
You're dodgy ;))))))))

avtomat:
eeky dodgy ;))))))))

It's not dodgy, it's plain logic. It's just that you seem to have an atrophied notion of logic of thought in the face of such examples of blabbermouths in the thread, you see, the logic in the posts of blabbermouths and blabbermouths is very different from sound logic.

faa1947:
Read the topic of the thread.....

What does this have to do with the topic?

You're defining the ef market in a sissy style.

Nikitoss:

It's not wiggle room, it's just plain logic. It's just that you seem to have an atrophied notion of logic of thought in the face of such examples of blabbermouths in the thread, you see, the logic in the posts of blabbermouths is very different from common sense logic.

Why does your common sense logic (if it is common sense, of course) not notice the absurdity of the concepts and definitions presented to you?

Mischek2:

What does this have to do with the topic?

You're defining the ef market in a sissy style

Actually this definition is a generally accepted definition in EMH theory. And random quotes are the cornerstone of EMH. You can't discuss random prices and not mention an efficient market.

It seems to me that all disputes and other demagogy consists in trying to stick to the market some or other terms from generally accepted methods of analysis, but there are no generally accepted methods, so why do the dummies demand strictness in description? What good is this terminology of generally known methods if they do not work in a straightforward way. Let them be selves even if it is more correct for the trade and brings results. And all the rest can continue to search and find ineffectiveness of various generally accepted analysis methods for the market.

Any method can be made to work indirectly, by some manipulations and shamanism in some places (by adding your own mathematics, which is not publicly available).

All this - Learning shamanism, people stubbornly think that the method in which the shamanism was added, and proudly and foolishly think that their method rules, and others do not.

Not realizing that with such shamanism any method would be fine, well, maybe the results will stagger.

2- When such threads are raised, of course dabblers proudly throw around the phrase-prove or write, give a definition.

Which means that the very same secret shamanistic math must be shown to everyone to shut them up. BUT the author is clearly not going to do that.

THE QUESTION IS WHY ALL THIS BACCHANALIA WAS NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE????

Omg. The bullshit generator has woken up again. Fredo, do you come to this forum on purpose to spew shit?