Forget random quotes - page 14

On the contrary, the ass on the bike is the price, but the aunt is the real factor. )))

HideYourRichess:

Are you insinuating that you have some unique models? And anyway, isn't econometrics different for us? Simple as that, take the thickest textbook on it, and check it in order. That's what I did, by the way. Again, I see the problem in the approach itself, not in the accuracy of the calculations or anything else like that.

Not specifically.

Models are not named. The software isn't named either. It is impossible to check models from a textbook, because any working model is a collection of different models, techniques and tricks, like in TA, only instead of graphs - formulas. I am not aware of any university textbooks that can be used to make a working model. The purpose of a university textbook is different - terminology, concepts...., but not the construction of working trading systems.

In econometrics itself, I am not aware of restrictions on variables - there are observations, you can use them if you can. If there are no observations, then all reasoning is bogus.

I would like to see more specifics.

HideYourRichess:
You will eventually come to the point that "time in the market is uneven" - many people have gone through this.

In principle, any dynamic transient process does not care about time as we understand it, in the bowels of which the proper time is formed and since these processes proceed in the differential domain, its representation in the Laplace transform acts as a "translator" of the process time to "our" time, I repeat, in (18) it is the parameter t. Therefore it is not time t, but the dimensionless "time" t/t that acts as the variable. The parameter t is responsible for the dynamics of the process.

HideYourRichess:

This is where Yusuf is not quite right. Price does not depend on itself in the first place. I find it hard to say which one. And this order is not constant. Today people with cries of "get it cheaper" are rushing around the market, tomorrow in a similar situation tend to dump everything they have, and do not look at the price, just to get out of position, "even in their socks.

I do not understand why you (plural) do not look at the processes and why you absolutise the price.

Because in our case, we only reliably have it, so we try to absolutise it.

HideYourRichess:

This is where Yusuf is not quite right. Price does not depend on itself in the first place. I find it hard to say which one. And this order is not constant. Today people with cries of "get it cheaper" are rushing around the market, tomorrow in a similar situation tend to dump everything they have, and do not look at the price, just to get out of position, "even in their socks.

I do not understand why you (plural) do not look at the processes and why you absolutize the price.

Why not. Under market conditions, the price resets itself to the equilibrium position through the law of supply and demand. Suppose the price goes up, demand goes down, sellers have to lower the price and vice versa when the price goes down.

My deduction of the relationship between profit and price clearly shows this ability of price, and it follows that there is only one optimum price in the market which ensures the maximum profit.

FION:
On the contrary, the ass on the bike is the price, but the aunt is the real factor. )))
The man is the trader, confident that there is no point in predicting price moves - there is no need to overtake anyway. The woman next to him is the DC preventing the trader from trading at pleasure.

HideYourRichess: 1. The price depends on itself not in the first place. I cannot even say which one.

2. It is unclear to me why you (plural) don't look at the processes and why you absolutise the price.

1. no comment. Once again you are alluding to your perceptions, but you are not going to discuss them substantively.

2. Don't speak for everyone else besides yourself. Referring to everyone else and separating yourself is a very bad technique, it's called trolling.

And secondly, how is it not absolutising it when it is almost the only reliable information we are given. Even the news is often fake.

P.S. No offence to "fundamentalist", no religious factors intended :)

faa1947:

Not specifically.

No models are named. The software is not named either.

Why should it be? I didn't get anything good out of all that variety. Moreover, a certain price has been paid to the market for science. Conclusions have been drawn and voiced. The reasons are clear and have been voiced. What more, if you want to get your own knees in a twist, you are welcome to do so.

yosuf:
Because in our case, we only really have it, so we are trying to absolutise it.
And even you do not possess it reliably.

HideYourRichess:
What's the point? I didn't get anything good out of all that variety. Moreover, a certain price has been paid to the market for science. Conclusions have been drawn and voiced. The reasons are clear and have been voiced. What more, if you want to get your own knees in a twist, you are welcome to do so.
We can sum up the intermediate conclusion of our conversation: Empty, empty ..... Fog and meaningful. Oh, well, thanks for the company.