Forget random quotes - page 2

faa1947: Имеется исключительно трендовая торговля, обусловленная объективными (экономическими) и субъективными (сговор и манипуляция) причинами.

Isn't it possible to earn anything from a trend?

And me -- move the euro to 1.45 in a week =)

Andrei01:
Isn't it possible to make money on a trend?

Most massively on trend.

But by the topic and content of the topic I am stating - forget about random quotes, white noise, efficient markets and random wandering.

faa1947:

But by the topic and content of the topic I am stating - forget random quotes, white noise, efficient markets and random wandering.

Happy first enlightenment.

faa1947: But by the topic and content of the topic I am stating - forget random quotes, white noise, efficient markets and random wandering.
Exactly, that's what I was saying (in the feature selection thread). The market is inefficient, what else is there to talk about... It remains to find this inefficiency, grab it by the balls and hold it tight.

TheXpert:
Happy first enlightenment.
yeah... it's a long journey of realisation... but that first milestone our faa has already crossed... it will take some more time for him to realise the role of econometrics in this process... and to determine its proper place...

In light of these wonderful insights, please tell me again (someone) that price is a function of time.

What about seasonal trends )

The same depends not on the time, but on the characteristics of the people in the season. It's understandable that people want to warm up and will buy more hats, for example. :) The season is just a marker, a detail of the set-up, that you have to be alert and wait for a certain scenario. :)

Here, by the way, faa provides a vivid example of how insensitive a person can be until the moment of epiphany-consciousness...

Approximately the same is the case with denying the role of time as an independent variable -- It takes time to become aware of the role of time... ;) pun intended...