Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 15

Don't swear, please. We are all mentally unstable.

You see, you can't change your mind... You have your own... ...to say the least... ...so read your posts and believe me, a man of experience, that you are grossly, grossly wrong...

ps - I know - they know the terms and conditions at which depo accounts are opened ... they are not for the local paupers :)

Aleksander:

You see, you can't change your mind... You have your own... ...to say the least... ...so read your posts and believe me, a man of experience, that you are grossly, grossly wrong...

ps - I know - they know the terms and conditions at which depo accounts are opened ... they are not for the local paupers :)

That's what I'm telling you... Who's dancing from where.

Aleksander:

see, you can't change your mind... you have your own... to put it mildly, your opinion on the subject... so read your posts and believe me, a man with experience, that you are grossly mistaken...

It's not the local lowlifes who can change your mind if you make an argument.

If you know what a segregated account is, that post described how it works and its benefits.

To call what is written stupid and idiotic, and then like - I am someone with experience, but I can not explain, to boast of the earned dough, to post photoshopped demostats - is to put it mildly blabbermouths and lies. Or better to call it a simple Russian word, which the moderators will not like :)

you're full of shit... you're making a photo-job... go and have a look at onyx's current state :) it doesn't change the fact... in 7 working days i've increased my deposit 30 times....

in a little while i'll increase 3-4 more times... achieving a 100x increase within a month...

and to make an argument is to increase competition - people trading at a profit... so I'll limit myself to generalities so that the thinking man will listen...

and a fool let it slip past my ears - adding to the cohort of slivanders - the much needed Meat - needed to make my profits... because you need at least 1400-2000 people who would drain their depots to pay me the average annual income from the forfeit... :)

Aleksander:

you're full of shit... you're bullshitting me...

you're the one who's bullshitting. Here you are caught redrawing the chart

Aleksander:

you're full of shit... you're bullshitting... go and have a look at onyx's current state :) it doesn't change the fact... in 7 days i have increased my deposit 30 times....

in a little while i will increase it 3-4 times more... achieving a 100x increase within a month...

and to make an argument is to increase competition - people trading at a profit... so I will limit myself to general words - so that the thinking person will listen...

Who the hell needs your 12-day demo deposit? Demo competitors?)))

you're clear...

Whatever you say :) I've cited the real stats in my time as well... and the same way the underdeveloped shouted that it meant nothing - that the account wasn't mine, that the money was fake and other bullshit...

alas... the screamers were losers and still are... and look at yourself... you're a loser too... but you weren't a stupid person...

jelizavettka:

Dmitry Sergeevich, you must be confusing clearing with locks...and their functional differences.

In trading, lots will not give you any advantage. Either with or without them. This is just a little different system of accounting, if I may put it that way.

It's written about it a hundred times on the Forum.

Why Sergeyevich? I have vague doubts))) although my suspicions remained)

jelizavettka:
If you see what the market maker sees. And there are no such sighted ones. If you could see it... or even assumed with more than 50% probability, there would be a grail without any averaging properties and other trash)

What have you turned MM into the king and god of all and everything, he sees everything knows everything and the whole world is flocking to him, delivering to him the latest info on volumes from all countries. BOOA-GA-GA.

Are you out of your mind? MM doesn't know everything and everything absolutely either. Compare it to BK, only a very sophisticated one. He doesn't care where prices go, he makes his money on speculation, or rather on speculators.

MM is not the centre of the universe, and he is not alone, there are many of them too, and his power is not unlimited.

DmitriyN:

No, no, no, I didn't finish. You know what Vladimir's problem is? He's contradicting himself.

Let's say his stop on the short was triggered. And then, suddenly (like in a fairy tale) he decides to go long. But a question arises. If he thinks the price will go the other way.
why did he close the previous position by a stop loss? If he didn't close it, it would go to zero or to profit.

Thus, a stop on the short position contradicts the new long order. Do you feel the contradiction?

Bye-bye :))

Dima, I was thinking about what the lock gives us, the lock gives us the right to choose the time of closing the deal, let's say we have a loss blocked in, we can choose the time of this loss, as well as profits. I think this is the sacred meaning of it, although now they will probably say it's nonsense again and wiggle their eyes.