Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 12

DmitriyN:

No, no, no, I didn't finish. You know what Vladimir's problem is? He contradicts himself.

Let's say his stop on the short was triggered. And then suddenly (like in a fairy tale) he decides to go long. But a question arises. If he thinks the price will go the other way.
why did he close the previous position by a stop loss? If he didn't close it, it would go to zero or to profit.

Thus, a stop on the short position contradicts the new long order. Do you feel the contradiction?

Bye-bye :))

Do you want to mislead the market maker with your locks? Or what is the point? Everybody knows that.

jelizavettka:

You can't be so bad!)) Why are you so bad?) You probably don't have enough sex - that's why there's so much aggression because of too much testosterone)))

You need to do something about it!

Yes, it's possible that the sperm could have gone into the brain.

tara:

Just, he realised he was in the wrong direction :) The stop worked - he flipped over ...

That's stupid. It goes against common sense.

DmitriyN:
That's stupid. It goes against common sense.

Dimitri, I think there was a time... you were defending loki somehow?)

Now you have an epiphany?

Try it yourself, it's a shame the instrument is so ready :)

tara:
I do not understand ... what tool? ... that shot into Dmitry's brain? Let the charge build up a bit, then maybe we'll try it))

tara:
What tool?

DmitriyN:
And I'm still defending them. I'm a maker. I have loki everywhere. For example right now -jelizavettka is in shorts and tara is in trousers.
And I don't resolve them in your favour, I resolve them in mine :))
And how?

DmitriyN:
What instrument?

It's a branch called "Catching a reversal or correction". You can read it from the end. Take the top version of the model and try it.

By the way, I'm not wearing trousers at the moment - it's hot. I don't know about Lizaveta :)

DmitriyN:
You see the price chart - here's a demonstration of the image of breaking lots, not in your favor.
Solomon Clare's dancing school - one step forward and two steps back //A. Northern :))

Dima, do you mean to say that they move the price in order to catch more stops and take less profits? These corridors are very narrow. For Forex, they are not even close. At the exchange, they move very little and within reasonable limits. - HFToy has been catching them lately.

It won't do you much good as a trader. You will not know the parameters of all the many open positions in the market. You'll only guess.