FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 98

sergeev:

and I found one:

Only buying, only)))) Bot freak said rip at 24, I did not believe him and started buying from 2520)) Well, nothing, continue to buy, a grid, the bot says rip at least 2659.

I'm waiting for the moon at 0200 old time.

I'm buying the pound as well, tp minimum 5625.

installyator:

Well, this is understandable.

And how beautifully everyone was cheated, and the meeting of the European Union, and the operators in the longs, and a lot of charts in the bays, on the zombie TV only trumpeted about the rally to the top and so on and so forth.

And then bang and Thursday came.

Operators have nothing to do with intraday trading, operators on tf wikli)

marker:
Operators have nothing to do with intraday trading, operators on tf wikli)
I support this not a point, but a LINE of view! :-)

Roman.:
I support this not the point, but the LINE of sight! :-)
:)))

a divergence is being drawn in the weeks...let's see how the next one will behave.... at least at the beginning of june i saw a divergence there as well and a small bounce of three figures but it was....

rigc:
diverts in the weeks...let's see how the next one behaves.... at least at the beginning of june i also discerned a divergence there and a small bounce of three figures. but there was....

Therewas no rebound of three figures! After the divergence - see the vertical red line - the maximum was 200 pips - count the difference between the two horizontal lines. At the moment you have already been retraced...

P.S. Catching the bottom at the entrance on the divers, especially on the weeks, you get the second one as a present! :-)

IMHO, it's not a worthwhile endeavour... without the use of additional senior filters, e.g. in the form of SOT indicators.

At the moment - yes - we need to get ready to go north, DIVERS - ONLY AS A POSSIBLE ENTRY SIGNAL - can be used.

(Bot wants a kangaroo on 9905) What a bummer.