FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 84

NEKSUS_:

It's a trading terminal, at a Chicago broker, google itg direct, it's on the first position, it's all in Russian.

cp

Do you still believe in terminals, operators and other obscurantism after that?

MobileMan:
Sorry! And sorry to Solara, too. I read it wrong. Then I don't understand the downward movement at all... It made more sense to go up. They lowered the interest rate, like the economy is doing good - all's well - went up. Either that or we're in for a really good upswing.

come on... Just think about )))) ... so gentlemen, the announcement has just gone out: the fact is that the market operator is very sick and the only way to save him is an expensive operation in israel, call this number - ..... and transfer the money to the market operator.

We're a little short of 100.0 on the fib.

That's it, it's gone past 100.0

NEKSUS_:

It's a trading terminal from a Chicago broker, Google itg direct, it's on the first position, it's all in Russian.

what's the terminal called?

installyator:

We're a little short of 100.0 on the fib.

That's it, it's over 100.0.

I expect the low at 1.2380. But then the Americans will come back with their news...

MobileMan:

I expect a low at 1.2380. But then the Americans will come back with their news...

Yes, yes, the bulls will beat it out of the bulls. The bears are on the meat ))))

If we don't go lower, I think we will reach 1.2620-1.2625 again.

MobileMan:

I expect a low at 1.2380. But then the Americans will come back with their news...

Yeah and we'll fly to 1.17 =)

Myth63:

What's the terminal called?

QST

The Americans just added strength to the quid... So the fall continues...