FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 488

strangerr:

Who is 777 ?

Mixon777 16.05.2011 14:24

PS / by the wayI'm a fat troll and I do not need to envy - Thank you very much ! with love ! and most importantly happiness to you !

Mixon777 16.05.2011 14:20

While you were writing nonsense here - missed 200 points of profit on CAD.

Don't be jealous - I have a pivot point for Ghana on the 17th - and it means that pairs are going in one direction today

and at night I bought everything against the CAD - and after the 17th I will buy everything against the JPY

In short envy me -

Mixon777 12.05.2011 02:42

I will pay you all a minimum of course - well, I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay

Mixon777 13.05.2011 20:21

What victims? 13 lowes in Ghana - and the forecasts I gave )

On the 17th it was high day - 19 low day - that's Ghana

on the 11th it was a high day on all pairs or markets

Thank you no need, I have from the 11th to sell the AUD USD and I have more profit than you could ever dream about today I will close it at 22

Mixon777 14.05.2011 08:33

Pickup guru is back and ready to give his liquidity forecast for the week - our forecast for the 13th has come true with astronomical precision and now hold your breath and look at

High and Low points in the dates - at the price - even easier Waiting for the corner or the price 1401 - the reference point and the pair's bunker on the cell 411 successfully attacked

Mixon777 14.05.2011 08:33

Thanks to the victims who bought on the 13th - you have successfully added profit to my account on the low day ------ from the high day on the 11th to the low on the 13th - exactly 300 points of cream - profit

YES I am almighty ! 1111 only please buy EURUSD on the 19th - I need sacrifices to take the cream off

Mixon777 14.05.2011 22:28

Guys urgently need an indicator that draws the angle of incidence - and the angle of reflection at given points

Mixon777 14.05.2011 23:41

Bums who are waiting for tips on how to find the grail - and then how to use it - I certainly say thank you - who can find me this tool - but my hopes are so low on this forum that I do not even want to respond in person because of the drab site design

Mixon777 16.05.2011 14:09

ewww victims ! who looks at only one chart - you need to see the whole market ! pairs to an instrument - futures, metaallions news reports

т -

margaret:
In fact, this mythical "puppet" was invented by unlucky traders, to explain their unsuccessful trades and deposit losses...
This is psychology, human nature is weak and it is easier to blame your mistakes and miscalculations on your uncle (the puppet, Putin, etc.) but not everyone can find it in themselves and draw conclusions...

margaret:
Mixon777
Yes the evening man was... bored without him )))...

margaret:
In fact, this mythical "puppet" was invented by unlucky traders, to explain their unsuccessful trades and deposit losses...

As I understand it, "dummy" is big players (with large sums), when they come in the price is high. But it's silly to hang your bad trades on them))) I already said today, people don't care who they blame, just not themselves)))

Kitsan:

As I see it, the big players (with large sums) are the "dolls", when they come in the price is high. But it's silly to blame your unsuccessful deals on them))) I already said today, people don't care who they blame, just not themselves)))
Well, why has the euro/franc been standing still for almost a year now?

Vizard:
Yes, he was the evening man... bored without him )))...
How long has he been in the bathhouse?

margaret:
OK, so why has the euro/franc been standing still for almost a year now?

Everyone has spat on it.

Vizard:
Yes, he was the evening man... bored without him )))...

I didn't catch him(

They build it up and don't let it go down