FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 484

IDLER:
There's no need to squabble, everyone's been buying for an hour.
article seems to be selling

OlegTs:
article seems to be selling
I'm not on the eu )))

Has anyone bought silver?

IDLER:
What's there to argue about, everyone's been buying for an hour.
Yes, but I expected either from 2200 or from 2250. I see the Aussie is going to break through 1.05 and go under 1.0570?

strangerr:

They feel defeated if they miss a pipsqueak, and when they get lots of elks or duds, they calm down.)
Strange, why are you so mean? I remember a kind moustached man, get him the fuck back on the forum....

strangerr:

Has anyone bought silver?

The lots there are heavy. I had an idea, but MM wouldn't let me. It's all going to go downhill now.

rigc:
Strange, why are you so mean? I remember a kind moustached man, put him back on the fucking forum....

I'm not mad, I'm just sick of Tantrik's simplicity with his bullshit trading on dashes and spills and shouting up and down every ten pips. I laughed heartily on MT5 yesterday, it was even better, our forum is like a high school and kindergarten compared to theirs)))

rigc:
Strange, why are you so mean? I remember a kind moustached man, get him the fuck back on the forum....
Money spoils a man.)

rigc:
Strange, why are you so mean? I remember a nice man with a mustache, get him the fuck back on the forum....

Exactly. After Friday's bounce, you can go anywhere you want, it's still on the upside in the flat. Life's too short to stare at the monitor for nothing.

IDLER:

Exactly. As they bounced back on Friday, you can go anywhere you want, anyway you're in the black. Life is meek, to stare into the monitor for nothing.

I'm not interested in 20-50 points now.