FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 154

Didn't the dollar pound have a flag out on the H4 by any chance, or if a flag is out there, we have a long way to go to the abyss.

installyator:
Didn't the dollar pound have a flag out on the H4 by any chance, or if a flag is out there, we have a long way to go into the abyss.

) I'm on the pale with it too) the icicles are too long on that root and the main thing is that the housing and utilities did not shake them off at the request of the workers, it's better to let them melt away by themselves)

yardex:
Wrong, left is to the back and back is to the right...

No, backwards is to the left. Well, it turns out so, because writing-drawing and graphing is somehow customary from left to right.

nexter:
TomorrowFOMC meeting minutes publication is a good trigger to start the upside

What will they report? I don't see it going up globally...

a bulldozer demolishing a house doesn't touch the foundation) 6666 la I'm drinking too much again))))

Dimka-novitsek:

What will they report there? I don't see any growth globally...
The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes are a detailed report on the committee's rate meeting a fortnight ago. The minutes provide a detailed picture regarding the FOMC's stance on monetarypolicy, so currency traders are looking closely at it for future interest rate changes.

installyator:
Didn't the dollar pound have a flag out on the H4 by any chance, or if a flag is out there, we have a long way to go to the abyss.

Nah, if there was a flag, it's long gone by now... And what do the old-timers of the forum say? pound-not-flag.gif

Thank you!!!

Old-timers say EURO is down and if EURO is down, it's a FLAG.

And it's not on the DAILY, it's on the H4. On the daily it looks like a bullish absorption.

Correction: I mixed up the currency.)

It's not GBP/USD, but DOLLAR/FRANK. The flag is shown on the H4.

I don't see any clear signs of a trend change. But then, if the trend reverses, it will mean a rise in the EUR!!! I don't think so (not in life), but we can look at the pair...