FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 491

Kitsan:

In general, everything points to growth (technique). On the weeks a beautiful absorption and a divergence, on the days a divergence is already working out. The main thing is not to break the picture)

This "technique" was caused by the demand, by the buying. If it were a simple reversal, without the confirmation by the volume I would not buy. By the way, if 2240 does not resist, the price will be 1.2123, not 2193.

sergey620x:
Margaret, why is the euro/franc stagnating?
The regulator is holding, it won't go any lower

strangerr:

This "technique" is generated by demand, by buying. If it was a simple takeover, without volume confirmation, I wouldn't go shopping. By the way, my mistake, if 2240 does not hold, then 1.2123, not 2193.
and after 1.2123 it's 1.205 and there's 1.197 eh?

rigc:
and after 1.2123 it's 1.205 and then 1.197 eh?

And after 2123 it's 2280 and up again.

I mean, if it doesn't hold? ))))

Kitsan:

In general, everything points to growth (technique). On the weeks a beautiful absorption and a divergence, on the days a divergence is already working out. The main thing is not to break the picture)

There don't seem to be any signs yet...

rigc:
I mean if it doesn't hold? ))))

They didn't buy for it not to hold, but they won't want to drag the crowd who managed to get into purchases above 22 either, they need to dump them, or better yet, drive them into sales. Sellers at 57-58 don't stumble either.

strangerr:

They didn't buy for it to fail, but they don't want to drag the crowd who managed to get into purchases above 22 either, they need to dump them, or better yet, drive them into sales. Sellers at 57-58 are not backing down either.

margaret:
I've said it before (mth ago, three weeks ago and a fortnight ago: flat in a wide range... Can't drop it too low, but no reason to go up either.... That's the way it will be: someone will say something good - the eu will rise, someone will say something bad - it will fall down....

It will stay like that till the middle of August.... I think so. But throughout this time there will be buying at the very bottom.

SEVER11:

It will be like this until mid-August... I think so. But throughout this time there will be a buying spree at the very bottom.
It's just a matter of figuring out where those lows are. I think, that tomorrow we may go to 1,2150, and from 1,20 and lower we may start the buying. Although not the fact that 1,19 will hold.....